Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-17-2010, 11:19 PM
Sponsor

Tanaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoAlaskans View Post
Thank you for providing this review info. It was helpful. We have a larger Stihl trimmer and are now in the market for a lighter weight trimmer that is easy to start. What's your best recommendation considering these features? I had first become interested in your products after reading the reviews on Amazon.com for your TBC-225 which were overwhelming positive (unusual for this type of equipment as it seems everyone has something to complain about).

Also, we live in Montague, CA which is just below the Oregon border. Where would our nearest dealer be?

Thanks!
Hi-
I would recommend the Tanaka TBC-280PF (27cc). To locate your nearest dealer, go to tanakapowerequipment.com and click on Dealer Locator.

Thanks for your support.

-MW
Old 11-10-2010, 07:19 AM
LawnSite Member

Product reviews typically include a variety of insights onto how the product is used, how effective it is, as well as high and low points of the form and function.
product reviews on line
Old 12-03-2010, 09:18 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Light trimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoAlaskans View Post
Thank you for providing this review info. It was helpful. We have a larger Stihl trimmer and are now in the market for a lighter weight trimmer that is easy to start. What's your best recommendation considering these features? I had first become interested in your products after reading the reviews on Amazon.com for your TBC-225 which were overwhelming positive (unusual for this type of equipment as it seems everyone has something to complain about).

Also, we live in Montague, CA which is just below the Oregon border. Where would our nearest dealer be?

Thanks!
Two Alaskans, I recently bought the Tanaka TCG22EASSLP. It is only 21cc, but it is plenty powerful for my needs. It starts easily, is VERY lightweight, well balenced, and is a joy to use. You can read the rave reviews it gets on Amazon.com, too. Finally, it is a very good deal at $190 on Amazon. It is supposed to come with a $40 rebate, too, but I've been waiting since September for my rebate to come in!!!