Register free!

Old 03-23-2003, 09:02 PM
LawnSite Member

Automix Injection System

I just recieved a catalog from Rittenhouse and noticed that it had this automix system that is used with skid sprayers to eliminate having to mix up the chemicals in the tank. The mixer is installed between the pump and the hose and the product is siphoned out of a jug. They say that if you want to change chemicals all you do is switch jugs. It seems pretty slick, no price mentioned. My question is has anybody had any experience with a system like this, either good or bad. The one thing that has been holding me back from getting a larger sprayer is dealing with leftovers, ( I know you shouldn't have leftover but sometimes it happens ) and rinsates. It seems that this system would eliminate both of these problems. Any opinions?
Old 03-23-2003, 09:54 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Rittenhouse link

Is this the one you are talking about. Looks good but I would like to hear from someone who has one also.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Old 03-23-2003, 10:43 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Me too. It seems that there would be some issues with the potential of calibration variables. It would be rather hard to trust. Cool idea, though!

Thank you, Dad - for always being the dad that you were. You truly are my hero. You always were.
Old 03-24-2003, 08:22 PM
LawnSite Member

Yes that is the one that I was talking about. If no one on this site has used one, I guess I wil have to pay better attention to other guys spray rigs this season and see if I can spot anyone using one. Thanks anyway.