Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-10-2011, 09:26 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansbob View Post
please post price for tiller for mt52 please post a picture or two also if you can. I may be interested if you can ship, do you have a roadway or overnite freight company near by?
I work with a couple of shipping companies who take stuff east all the time. With them, it depends on how soon you need it. Usually, that's shipping a whole skidsteer or chipper or truck, etc. I've never tried shipping just an attachment before so never worked with a 'freight' company vs a shipping company.

That said, I can ship a whole skidsteer to NY or PA for around a grand. If just a little attachment, i'm guessing I can get it pretty cheap but again, it is going to depend on how soon you want it. The sooner you need it (within a week vs a month for example), the more it will cost. I have one company who is dirt cheap but can sometimes take up to a month to deliver because the really fill their loads to make them pay off.

If you're interested in discussing it further, i would much rather talk over the phone so we can work out the details. Just give me a call at 605-228-9350. scott
Old 01-10-2011, 09:36 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbor pro View Post
I started a thread at: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=337189 with photos and details. Please check it out. I have more photos at my office but am at home for the evening. can post more tomorrow if need be.

Bobcat dealer told me I should easily be able to get 75% of new price for attachments as they are basically like new - especially the backhoe which has only been used 4 times and lightly at that. The photos speak for themselves.

New, the backhoe cost 6800, the trencher and tiller each 3700. Along with the bobcat, this is a $32k package. I am asking:

backhoe: 5000
tiller: 2500
trencher 2500
mt52: 13500

package: 22,500

scott
605-228-9350
Looking at the other thread, i forgot I offered $4500 cash for backhoe or $5k in trade (if it's something of interest to me and equal or greater value). I also offered $22k for whole package. Pretty sure I could ship whole works for about a grand.

If someone wanted all three attachments, I'd go $10k including shipping (allow 2 weeks). If you want expressed shipping, you pay the extra cost to get it there sooner. Or, $9k and you provide your own transport.