Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-15-2011, 06:37 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

ETW-

From your first pics to your most recent...amazing. I don't know a whole lot, practically nothing about how you got started, who helped or anything like that, but kudos to you my friend. It has to feel absulutely awesome to look back at what you've built. You're a good example of building a solid business. Thanks for starting this thread (9 years ago) .
Old 01-15-2011, 08:39 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Clifton View Post
Look forward to hearing about what you're about to launch!
You know Tony, if you'd buy a plane ticket and come to Ohio in the beginning of February for GROW I could discuss with you first hand the details.....
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 01-16-2011, 10:36 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I am toying with the idea, we are going to listen to Marty's webinar tomorrow, if it gets us really excited maybe the trip will be made.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:39 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
I am toying with the idea, we are going to listen to Marty's webinar tomorrow, if it gets us really excited maybe the trip will be made.
That would be cool =), Im sitting in on the webinar tomorrow as well. Hopefully we can pick some good info up.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:48 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Cool, I had almost forgotten about the webinar - I did just remember that I am going to Disney just over a week after this conference so I am still not sure. I think that I would be most inclined to go for the networking opportunities but if we get excited tomorrow I may go ahead.
The logistics seem to make it tough, are you guys flying into DAY? Do they have a shuttle to the hotel or do you have to pay for a 30 min cab ride? (not sure why I am asking this, I am about to start researching it).
Old 01-16-2011, 10:59 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Cool, I had almost forgotten about the webinar - I did just remember that I am going to Disney just over a week after this conference so I am still not sure. I think that I would be most inclined to go for the networking opportunities but if we get excited tomorrow I may go ahead.
The logistics seem to make it tough, are you guys flying into DAY? Do they have a shuttle to the hotel or do you have to pay for a 30 min cab ride? (not sure why I am asking this, I am about to start researching it).
We are flying into DAY and getting a rental car. If our flights jive your more than welcome to ride with us.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:23 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Tony / Syzer I'll PM you with some other information and my itinerary. If I can help out in any way I will.
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 01-16-2011, 11:51 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

It's my understanding that the Marriot doesn't have a shuttle to the hotel. I think I will be taking a cab to the hotel instead of renting a car. If anyone elses flight gets into DAY around 12:30 - 12:45 on that Thursday I would be willing to share a cab ride.

Jarod, are you flying in or driving from PA?
Old 01-16-2011, 11:56 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Driving? C'mon, that's like pulling teeth for me. No I'm coming in Wednesday afternoon for some meetings, the rest of my staff is coming in Thursday morning.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:23 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

You guys should start a branch down here in Florida, your quality of work is not common around here, and would easily make you guys stand out on top.