Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-05-2011, 02:38 PM
Moderator, Online Communities

Compact Power Equipment

Compact Power®, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC just outside of Charlotte NC has experience immense growth and diversification in their offering to the landscape contractor. “Put simply, we are managers and marketers of landscape, light construction and commercial equipment. Our focus on supporting the landscape contractor has never deviated. We simply broadened our offering to this market place to include equipment rental, parts and service.”
– Andy Lewis, Marketing Communications Director for Compact Power

Compact Power has just released a new website, www.cpiequipment.com, to bring all three of their divisions, sales, rental, parts and service into a single repository of information.

Compact Power® is comprised of three components:

Compact Power Equipment Centers - Compact Power Equipment Centers, or CPEC for short, has partnered with The Home Depot Tool Rental Center to supplement their traditional product offering of tools, trucks and trailers with high quality towable rental equipment such as mini-skids, excavators, skid steers, trenchers and chipper shredders. Visit the site: www.compactpowercenter.com

Compact Power Services - A world class organization of certified local technicians providing cost reducing maintenance services for light construction and landscape equipment nationwide. Additionally Compact Power Services houses cutting edge parts distribution excellence
Visit the site: www.compactserv.com

CPECdirect.com - A direct sales business providing steep discounts on new and used equipment by selling direct to the consumer without the overhead associated with traditional distribution channels.
Visit the site: www.cpecdirect.com

For more information on Compact Power either visit the sites or contact Andy Lewis, Director of Marketing Communications at 803.802.1240
Old 01-05-2011, 07:41 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

I guess the 'immense growth" missed our area. They closed their only sales and service store here in this area. I shopped at their store, they had a nice selection of machinery on hand, and their sales guys were very knowledgable and really nice. I almost bought something. Glad I did not buy any of their equipment, or I would be up the creek for service and parts.
Since the DFW area is one of the fastest growing areas in the U.S. every year, I am surprised they gave up on us here.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:38 AM
LawnSite Member

CPEC did not close in DFW area

Hi Mowingman,

Compact Power Equipment Centers didn't close offices in the DFW area. In fact, we expanded. This being said, we did relocate our corporate branch.

The corporate store you referenced is now located at:

414 Holfords Prairie Rd, Bldg 1A
Lewisville, TX. 75056 US
Tracy would be happy to help you. Call him at 803.802.1237

Here is a link to 26 locations within 50 miles of a random zip code I found in Dallas "75207":
http://www.compactpowercenter.com/locator/results_list.php?showonly=US&tab=US&zip=75207&distance=50&state=
Old 01-17-2011, 11:49 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks. The store just disappeared and I have not heard anything about them since. I will have to go check them out at the new location.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:19 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I just rented a 530 with 36" auger from Tracy last month. They just moved a little farther down 121. I really wish I had the money to buy a 529 diesel from them with the great price the have on them right now.