Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-17-2004, 09:37 PM
LawnSite Member

Delaware County, PA Work

Anyone interested in a swap? My prime area is Boothwyn, Aston and Bethel. I have customers in the Springfield and Havertown areas that are tough to service right now due to time restrictions and gas prices. Looking for a reputable landscaper.
Old 05-18-2004, 11:20 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Whereabouts in Springfield and Havertown? I have 2 in Prospect Park and 2 in Woodlyn, and a woman who is hounding me to do her grass in Springfield. Most of my work is in Aston and Brookhaven, but spreading into Boothwun and Middletown, out near Williamson Trade School. I would like to get ris of my further accounts too, I work out of North Wilmington and the furthest I would like to travel is Brookhaven. Maybe we can work something out.

Dan
Old 01-10-2008, 07:20 AM
LawnSite Member

Lawn Care in Delco

Hi,

My business is based in Springfield, Delco, and I do most of my work in Springfield. The name of my business is Henderson Lawn Fertilizing. You can visit my site at www.hendersonlawnfertilizing.com I would be willing to take on any work in Springfield, especially lawn fertilization. Thanks.

Bill Henderson
Henderson Lawn Fertilizing
Owner
Old 06-14-2008, 10:53 AM
LawnSite Member

sean and aaron lawn services

Hi, my friend and I have a lawn service business located in Essington, Pa. We have been in the business for about 3 years now and are looking to expand and are willing to travel depending on the job size or amount of jobs. We are not landscapers but are capable of mowing, trimming, clean-ups, driveway and sidewalk edging, mulching, seeding, planting, small tree and shrub trimming, and leaf removals. If anybody knows of possible clients that are looking for those types of services we would greatly appreciate to be referred to. Thank you.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:39 AM
LawnSite Member

We can do sub but we are interested in more.

Looking for an owner operated lawncare company that has 50 to 100 or more customers looking to sell/merge.

Willing to consider all company sizes and prices!!!

Old 06-18-2008, 12:02 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian_b View Post
Looking for an owner operated lawncare company that has 50 to 100 or more customers looking to sell/merge.

Willing to consider all company sizes and prices!!!

I was wondering if you had any local clients (near Essington pa.) that you could maybe sell to me or possibly give to me. My friend and I are trying to expand our business and need to get more lawns. We have about 13 lawns but most are bi weekly. If you can i would like big/high paying clinets that prefer weekly cuts. Thank you
Old 09-30-2008, 10:32 PM
LawnSite Member

mowing

Sorry guys - we actually do not mow, we specialize in doing fert & seed, aeration, weed control.

If you are interested we can help out with some sub work.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:59 PM
LawnSite Member

where at in havertown if they are still available? i could maybe do them for you.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:43 PM
LawnSite Member

Lawn Care

We work out of Delaware County is anyone looking for a landscaper to cut grass, My company travels throughout Delaware County so if anyone wants to get rid of some lawns or have too many to cut please let me know I am looking for more clients. We are try to build up the company. Thanks