Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center





 
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-31-2011, 03:24 PM
JoyofFluidFilm's Avatar
JoyofFluidFilm JoyofFluidFilm is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Posts: 438
World Ag Expo

This February 8th-11th, FLUID FILM will be attending the World Ag Expo in Tulare, California.

The World Ag Expo is an industry leader in agriculture expositions. Attracting an annual average of 100,000 attendees, this three day expo transforms Tulare, California into the World’s hot spot for agriculture technology and innovation.

Stop by booth # 3724 and say hi to us
  #2  
Old 01-31-2011, 03:55 PM
DLAWNS's Avatar
DLAWNS DLAWNS is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ocean County,New Jersey
Posts: 5,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyofFluidFilm View Post
This February 8th-11th, FLUID FILM will be attending the World Ag Expo in Tulare, California.

The World Ag Expo is an industry leader in agriculture expositions. Attracting an annual average of 100,000 attendees, this three day expo transforms Tulare, California into the World’s hot spot for agriculture technology and innovation.

Stop by booth # 3724 and say hi to us
You guys need to do more shows on the east coast!
__________________
Bill Depierro
Depierro Lawns Inc.
29 years old
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
  #3  
Old 02-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Dano50's Avatar
Dano50 Dano50 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Posts: 1,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
You guys need to do more shows on the east coast!
Send me links to the big ones and we'll look into them.
__________________
Check us out on FACEBOOK.
  #4  
Old 02-03-2011, 12:35 AM
DLAWNS's Avatar
DLAWNS DLAWNS is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ocean County,New Jersey
Posts: 5,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano50 View Post
Send me links to the big ones and we'll look into them.
http://www.njlca.org/pages/trade-show.html

http://njnla.weebly.com/2011-trade-show.html


These are the two main ones. The first one is definitely bigger. I think if you do a bunch of cheap giveaways and little free samples you would get a huge response!
__________________
Bill Depierro
Depierro Lawns Inc.
29 years old
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
  #5  
Old 02-04-2011, 09:54 AM
SKYNYRD's Avatar
SKYNYRD SKYNYRD is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brewster NY 10509
Posts: 10,447
how about the next customer appreciation day at my store
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.com™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 AM.

Page generated in 0.07448 seconds with 9 queries