Thread Tools   Display Modes
Old 04-04-2003, 07:29 PM
kaufmaninc kaufmaninc is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 168

Originally posted by walker-talker
Congrats, you are half way there. Next comes insurance and then business license.


What do you mean business license. Are you talking DBA, llc, Inc or what?
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 11:10 PM
NewLawnGuy NewLawnGuy is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3
Where do you.....


Where did you find the study materials, study class and how to apply to take the test? Thanks for the help.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2003, 02:17 AM
GroundKprs GroundKprs is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: South Bend, IN
Posts: 1,969
Info for licensing in any state can be found here: <a href="">Pesticide Regulation in USA</a>.

And the licensing format in most states is that the business is licensed to apply pesticides, and the individual applicators are licensed to do the actual applications. Thus a solo operator must obtain a pesticide business license simultaneously with obtaining his actual pesticide applicator's license.
North central Indiana
<a href="">Learn About Turfgrass</a>
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 AM.

Page generated in 0.06554 seconds with 10 queries