Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-22-2011, 11:56 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Think I may need to get a new trailer

Found a deal online 8.5x24ft enclosed full warranty $3900. Forest River brand too! Cant beat that.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:54 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Is this a deal from a company down in the south? Two trailers ago we drove down and picked up my new enclosed...tried to make a warranty claim about 6 months later and the dam company had gone bankrupt! Not saying that all companies are going to be leaving but...

Trailer wasnt all that bad but the floor starting sinking after the weight of a medium sized ztr sat on it for a few months, rendering it almost useless. Old lady's foot "slipped" off the brake pedal and ended that trailers life tho and I made out like a bandit with insurance.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:17 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoetschOutdoor View Post
Is this a deal from a company down in the south? Two trailers ago we drove down and picked up my new enclosed...tried to make a warranty claim about 6 months later and the dam company had gone bankrupt! Not saying that all companies are going to be leaving but...

Trailer wasnt all that bad but the floor starting sinking after the weight of a medium sized ztr sat on it for a few months, rendering it almost useless. Old lady's foot "slipped" off the brake pedal and ended that trailers life tho and I made out like a bandit with insurance.
Haha you got lucky! Im still waiting for the same old lady to rearend my cheap a$$ southern trailer so I can buy a good one with the insurance claim! My floor sank also but thats the least of the problems Ive had, never again will I try to save a buck.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:38 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Its actually north for us lol but yes in the south. These are Forest River trailers, one of the biggest RV trailer manufactures around. They make everything from camper trailers to commercial buildings.