Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-27-2011, 05:16 PM
LawnSite Member

Scagrider so you think a landscaping business would be better of named CJ rather then CJ cutting edge? Just asking because you said most important get rid of "cuttibg edge" I hired a designer last year what a joke that was I will post what he "designed" later. Scagrider btw look at the new design it is 2 fonts not three
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-27-2011, 05:43 PM
LawnSite Member

I couldnt agree more! I am so sick and tired of this Winter and all the snow that has came with it. I dont mind being in my truck alot but plowing is getting old, cant wait to spend 2hrs in the truck and 6hrs mowing or 20mins in the truck and 8hrs landscaping! vs sitting in my truck for 5hrs plowing
Old 02-27-2011, 09:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJCuttingEdge View Post
Ok I have made some changes please tell me what ya think
MUCH better, I'd keep moving along with the bottom one, and maybe make the "CJ's Cutting" a more vibrant green.

Keep improving it, it's getting better.
If then God so clothe the grass, wich is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more [will he clothe] you, O ye of little faith? (Luke 12:28)

For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. (Romans 14:8)
Old 02-27-2011, 09:51 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Also, that grass on "EDGE" is sorta strange to me, It's like grass growing on top of a tree or something O.o maybe you could move it to the bottom of the "EDGE"

I just was reminded of this too, why do you have a reflection only under the word "edge" and nothing else. It's like having three trees in a picture, one with a hard shadow, and two without, strange huh? I'd change it to all shadows/reflections, or none.

Keep improving it! It's getting better! Hope I could help.
If then God so clothe the grass, wich is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more [will he clothe] you, O ye of little faith? (Luke 12:28)

For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. (Romans 14:8)
Old 02-27-2011, 09:54 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJCuttingEdge View Post
Scagrider so you think a landscaping business would be better of named CJ rather then CJ cutting edge? Just asking because you said most important get rid of "cuttibg edge" I hired a designer last year what a joke that was I will post what he "designed" later. Scagrider btw look at the new design it is 2 fonts not three
Posted via Mobile Device
CJ's Lawn & Landscape. Anything with the name "cutting edge" has been used to death. There is about 10 companies in my county alone with different variations of cutting edge. Plus I think it looks funny when a business has a really long name, its also harder for people to remember your name. Oh and if customers are searching for you in google a million companies will come up before yours when the key words "cutting edge" are used.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:22 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I liked the first one better and with the maple leaf. It had sharp clean lines.
Although, I would change the first one so that the word edge is in the same font.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:33 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

the lawn and landscape needs to be closer to the cj cutting edge.

Tags
design , logo