Old 03-06-2011, 09:17 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnboylova View Post
sweet machines i hope to be as big as you some day
Its just a front. I'm not as big as I appear. haha
Old 03-06-2011, 09:31 PM
LawnSite Member

lol well i hope that my front is as big as yours lol. wow that sounds dirty ha.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:40 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnboylova View Post
lol well i hope that my front is as big as yours lol. wow that sounds dirty ha.
oh boy haha
Old 03-07-2011, 10:59 AM
LawnSite Member

jd d323

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Z.Smith Landscaping View Post
old work pics. Would have had more from last year but I think a former employee walked off with my old digital camera when we moved to a new shop.
how do you like that d323 i have a john deere 250 want a track machine next and not sure if im going to stay john deere or go bobcat. Also who did you go threw to purchase it schmit? or? and i like your blue fords nice if i was not such a chevy gmc fan i would have blue fords as well but i have blue chevys. hey thanks for the pictures, and it is nice to see someone else from the cape on here. o yea did you go to the ccla little trade show they had in hyannis last thursday it was pretty sweet, i enjoyed it.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:23 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneckscape View Post
how do you like that d323 i have a john deere 250 want a track machine next and not sure if im going to stay john deere or go bobcat. Also who did you go threw to purchase it schmit? or? and i like your blue fords nice if i was not such a chevy gmc fan i would have blue fords as well but i have blue chevys. hey thanks for the pictures, and it is nice to see someone else from the cape on here. o yea did you go to the ccla little trade show they had in hyannis last thursday it was pretty sweet, i enjoyed it.

Stay with Deere. I don't have any complaints about the 323. Talk to Joe Huber (508) 989-2750. Hes at Schmidt in Plymouth. Have him bring you down a demo. you'll love it. If you went out side at the trade show and looked at the John Deeres he was the guy out there that wouldn't shut up. haha hes a talker. I wouldn't buy a piece of equipment from any one else but him. He actually lives in Brewster. There service department is exceptional also.

I did go to the trade show. I wasn't really impressed with it this year. We didn't spend more then 2 hours there.

Where on the cape are you?
Old 03-07-2011, 01:36 PM
LawnSite Member

john deere!

Quote:
Stay with Deere. I don't have any complaints about the 323. Talk to Joe Huber (508) 989-2750. Hes at Schmidt in Plymouth. Have him bring you down a demo. you'll love it. If you went out side at the trade show and looked at the John Deeres he was the guy out there that wouldn't shut up. haha hes a talker. I wouldn't buy a piece of equipment from any one else but him. He actually lives in Brewster. There service department is exceptional also.

I did go to the trade show. I wasn't really impressed with it this year. We didn't spend more then 2 hours there.

Where on the cape are you?
yea i thought the trade show was better last year, and did you go up to the new england grow show in boston? i love that one! yea i love deere, we just had bad time with rf morse they screwed us huge a couple years ago. i think joe is the gentleman my father deals with. yea we just switched to them last year and have not had a problem yet. yea i am out of centerville, i think you are friends or konw of ben whiteley( ratlesnake landscape), i just bought his bobcat x331 excavator and his 6 ton skid steer trailer. and i also just purchased a exmark navigator from coastal rentals. i believe i have seen your blue ford pickup with the dump insert in it around.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:43 PM
LawnSite Member

attachment?

Quote:
Freshly lettered
what is that attachment meant to do grade? or?
Old 03-07-2011, 03:32 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
yea i thought the trade show was better last year, and did you go up to the new england grow show in boston? i love that one! yea i love deere, we just had bad time with rf morse they screwed us huge a couple years ago. i think joe is the gentleman my father deals with. yea we just switched to them last year and have not had a problem yet. yea i am out of centerville, i think you are friends or konw of ben whiteley( ratlesnake landscape), i just bought his bobcat x331 excavator and his 6 ton skid steer trailer. and i also just purchased a exmark navigator from coastal rentals. i believe i have seen your blue ford pickup with the dump insert in it around.
I haven't been to NE Grows in a while. I might go next year. Haha yeah I'm friends with Ben. Its too bad what happened to him. I was just up there actually. I'm glad I stuck with this color. No one else has it. seems to leave an impression on people.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:33 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
what is that attachment meant to do grade? or?
Yeah its for grading and ripping.