Register free!
Search
 
     

Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-16-2011, 11:06 AM
Mark Oomkes Mark Oomkes is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,073
PPS Ric, most kind and gentle southern gentleman, contraire on not learning anything, as I have learned that Florida Dept of Ag has a HazMat cert that has JACK SQUAT to do with the question proposed by the OP.

While on the flip side, you have learned nothing about manners or accepting criticism or correction from another person.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-16-2011, 03:05 PM
Ric's Avatar
Ric Ric is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: S W Florida
Posts: 11,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes View Post
PPS Ric, most kind and gentle southern gentleman, contraire on not learning anything, as I have learned that Florida Dept of Ag has a HazMat cert that has JACK SQUAT to do with the question proposed by the OP.

While on the flip side, you have learned nothing about manners or accepting criticism or correction from another person.
Mark

I have never been called a gentleman and prefer to think of my self as a pure Trailer Trash Arrogant Red Neck. However being part Asian I am the Wong Fooking Race to be considered Red Neck Trailer Trash. So I am just arrogant.

AS for answering OP's question, With all the crap people put on cars & Trucks today why would a DOT number be illegal to put on a truck as long as it was the correct number? I see no question to answer.
__________________
.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-17-2011, 09:22 AM
Duffster's Avatar
Duffster Duffster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
What you are failing to understand is what makes you G.D. Yankees.

D Yankee read our threads and learns something.

G.D. Yankee reads our threads and is too G.D. Dumb to learn anything, so they post their worthless opinions.
Says the guy who changed his story several times within one thread.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-17-2011, 09:27 AM
Duffster's Avatar
Duffster Duffster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes View Post
I love you!

Hugs and kisses.

PS Being the internet and all, how do you know I'm not a 15 YO schoolgirl from SoBeach?
When is your birthday anyway. I am waiting for you to turn 18.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.com™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 PM.

Page generated in 0.08194 seconds with 9 queries