Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Sponsor

Hi Lawnsite Members! Wow I am going to have to check out this landing page information because yours look great! I some how have two FB pages right now - one that has friends & one with fans. Once I figure out the best way to go down to one I will fix our landing page.

Have you heard of our innovative Band-It Stick-It Door Hangers? They are a cost effective way to keep your advertisement on the door where it belongs & customers can even bring the ad inside & place it on the refrigerator instead of throwing it in the drawer with your competitors ads.

We have great start up specials on our innovative Door Hanger Band-It Stick-It® products and even offer free CUSTOM design services if you mention this forum post! (No hidden costs – talk to a live customer service rep – lots of Lawn & Landscaping designs to choose from as well)

5,000 only $349 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
2,500 only $199 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
1,000 only $99
FULL COLOR PRINTING INCLUDED! - 4.25" x 11" - full color front, blank back, gloss cover stock
ALSO 9"x6" FULL COLOR POST CARDS (with Stick-It) mailed & postage included as low as $0.26 each.
SEARCH Lawnsite for Adeas Printing & see what other members are saying about us and our products. TELL CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU READ ABOUT US ON A LAWNSITE FORUM & RECEIVE FREE CUSTOM DESIGN!!

www.AdeasPrinting.com/door-hangers
866 - 778-4254
stickit@adeasprinting.com
Old 03-19-2011, 12:41 PM
LawnSite Member

These are all great! FBML is a little challenging but the results are great!

Naples, FL
(239) 200-0600
swlfloridatreecare@live.com
Old 03-21-2011, 03:44 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I've only started a Facebook page to correlate with my redwood pages, as a way to trigger a boost in Google Adsense income.

For business though, I'd hate to let a Facebook page pull away from my investment of time in my main website page since that's the Granddaddy for leads and income presently.

Its still pretty much that good websites rule and Facebook still drools to some degree. Still worth toying with. FB should pan out for Rank and File stuff like lawn mowing, toothpaste, coupons, etc.. The kind of stuff where bargain hunting is high on the totem pole.

Coast Redwoods . . . Landscaping Portland & Tree Service . . . M. D. Vaden Photography

http://www.lawnsite.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9938&dateline=1262369890
Old 03-21-2011, 11:45 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Also ...

Where I think the Facebook thing might get interesting is the Ads on the pages. I don't think I'd run any, but that's what I'd be interested to hear feedback about.

But I don't think someone having success with it would be very wise if they shared much at all about that kind of success. They advertise to pull work. And sharing their technique does the opposite.

So I've generally been under the assumption that when stuff is shared about advertising success, its sort of a cover, but does not reveal the big picture.

Coast Redwoods . . . Landscaping Portland & Tree Service . . . M. D. Vaden Photography

http://www.lawnsite.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9938&dateline=1262369890