Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-18-2011, 04:45 PM
LawnSite Member

7x14 trailer owners

hey guys, I am looking into getting an enclosed 7x14 trailer. Im running a 5x10 now and it fits my stander fine. I am looking for something to grow into as I eventually want to get a Walker and possibly another stander. Just curios to see what kind of mowers you guys are fitting in your 7x14's. Thanks
Old 03-18-2011, 06:56 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I have a 7X14 but it isn't enclosed. However I can fit a Walker 26MTGHS on the front driven straight in and a Toro 62" ZTR behind it and still get my gate closed. My regular mowing setup is a Toro 44 WB in the front and the Z behind it. Plenty of room then also. I like the size because it fits in my garage nicely. I don't think you will put 2 standers and a Walker in without a shoehorn but you never know.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:07 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOW ED View Post
I have a 7X14 but it isn't enclosed. However I can fit a Walker 26MTGHS on the front driven straight in and a Toro 62" ZTR behind it and still get my gate closed. My regular mowing setup is a Toro 44 WB in the front and the Z behind it. Plenty of room then also. I like the size because it fits in my garage nicely. I don't think you will put 2 standers and a Walker in without a shoehorn but you never know.
thanks for the info, I don't think i would need to fit 3 mowers in for a cutting day.. Seems overkill, if I can fit the Walker or Navi and the stander with room to play with, ill be happy with that..
Old 03-22-2011, 12:10 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I got a 7x16 but got 2 foot of storage up front. I can fit the deere z turn with bagger and stander in and have good room in it
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-22-2011, 07:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

check out mine in my thread. I fit right now a 36 exmark and a 48 stander and I will be able to fit a 52 stander zk when I get it next month.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:15 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I bought a used 6 1/2 x 14 enclosed last yr, used for my 61" ferris. Sold it in the fall to get a wider one. The 61 fit but it was annoying. I still havnt found another one. Been looking for used. Looks like Im going to have to start the year using my 16k equipment trailer. lol