Search

Click for Weather

Old 12-16-2010, 07:43 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtandhoops View Post
You're five weeks late.
Quote:
Yep. Trees are now too deep, too shallow, leaning, dying, check cashed, money spent, phone disconnected, in a different town, opened another business.
I was well aware of the date of the OP.
Did you know that this site has an archive? Uhhu, it sure does and guess what else? This thread could possibly be read at some point in the future, by other members once it is archived.
This site also has a search feature that will search the archives for threads or posts that are relevant to the topic you are searching for.
So, lets say for example, a different member has a question about charging for planting trees, but can't find what he/she is looking for so instead of starting a new thread, he or she enters into the search box
" How much to plant?".

Guess what will happens? Abera Cadabera! Just like magic
the title of this thread will pop up, along with many others and if that member clicks on this thread title. The information I posted will be available to them. So that is the reason why I replied to a thread that in your opinion, was way past it's expiration date.
Good solid information lives in cyber space forever, gentlemen. There is no expiration date.

So, perhaps you two, should stop a moment and think things out a bit better, before posting remarks such as those. Or at least before you say them to me, anyway.
Though I do have a great sense of humor, see?
Oh, hardy har har..har, ho, ho.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:06 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Lighten up Frances. LS sight is full of practical useful information. As well as some really funny quips. If you want pure analytical info just go to ag coop sites. This forum is for US. No customers come on here searching for a provider. We are free to rant, rave and share misery. Some posters make it too easy to take shots at.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-16-2010, 09:52 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
Lighten up Frances. LS sight is full of practical useful information. As well as some really funny quips. If you want pure analytical info just go to ag coop sites. This forum is for US. No customers come on here searching for a provider. We are free to rant, rave and share misery. Some posters make it too easy to take shots at.
Posted via Mobile Device

Patriot, I could not have said it better.

And Lizzie, if you want to get serious, I thought your dissertation on proper planting methods was arrogant and presumptious as if none of those on the original thread could have offered the same information if we had seen fit.
As for searching the web, the OP or anyone wanting such detailed information could have searched university sites if he were looking for detailed planting information.

"This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine."
Old 12-27-2010, 11:34 AM
LawnSite Member

Leylands are cheap, I cant see spending over 20 on a five gallon. Thats 400 in plants, with my dingo, I could load equipment, pick up plants and have them watered in by lunch. Charge 50 to 60 ea and pocket 500 to 600 for a mornings work, why are yall making this simple install so difficult?
Old 12-28-2010, 01:13 AM
LawnSite Member

Please excuse me then, for misunderstanding the reasons behind the existence of a forum such as this one. I am terribly sorry.
Replying in an arrogant and presumptuous way, was not my intention at all. I do apologize, though, if that is how it came across as sounding, to you.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:30 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

That's OK. Not a big deal. Glad to have you as a new member on Lawnsite. Merry Christmas.

Old 04-08-2011, 12:13 AM
LawnSite Member

well where I live its rock & clay . could take a couple hours
Old 04-08-2011, 08:26 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowinmaniac View Post
well where I live its rock & clay . could take a couple hours
I think you got caught in a "newbie time warp." If you look at the date of the original post, it was Nov.1. This thread is dead and gone..................until today.
You can learn a lot from old threads so keep looking through the archives but watch the date line.

Old 04-08-2011, 11:14 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

dirtandhoops,

please get a life and quit worrying about the date. Who gives a ****, what are you the calendar police?
Old 04-08-2011, 06:22 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Tyler7692,

Please get a life and quit worrying about others who worry about the date. Who gives a rip, what are you the date police police?

Pittsburgh/Western PA Landscapers Networking Thread

For Sale Chevy truck parts