Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-12-2011, 08:00 AM
LawnSite Member

New Website Launch

Hey everyone,

I know I haven't posted much on here but I have been checking out a lot of the threads. We recently launched out new website and was thinking this would be a great way to get some feedback. Heritage Stoneworks

Just so you know our company is all design & build but I figured I could get more traffic here then the "Design Build" Sites

Thanks for Checking us out.
Cam
Old 04-12-2011, 10:26 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam.at.Heritage View Post
Hey everyone,

I know I haven't posted much on here but I have been checking out a lot of the threads. We recently launched out new website and was thinking this would be a great way to get some feedback. Heritage Stoneworks

Just so you know our company is all design & build but I figured I could get more traffic here then the "Design Build" Sites

Thanks for Checking us out.
Cam
Hey Cam, the site looks great! The only thing I see is that there's no way to capture the visitors identity/contact info. You should have a form they can fill out for a free consultation or something similar on the homepage and pretty much every page so even when they click through your site, they don't have to click back to where the form is.

You want to direct the visitor to fill this out so that you can follow up with them and convert them into a sale.

Sylvia Heneghan
Old 04-13-2011, 07:10 AM
LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info. I am a little confused because there is a "Quote Request" tap at the top of every page including the home page and an "Ask for a Quote" on all other pages.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:39 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Umm.. How can I say this... Very nice!

I like it a lot, nice colors you choose, the website is easy to navigate, and there is a lot of information including on the website. It looks really like a pro website, top notch +++

9/10
Complete lawn care services
Old 04-13-2011, 11:40 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam.at.Heritage View Post
Thanks for the info. I am a little confused because there is a "Quote Request" tap at the top of every page including the home page and an "Ask for a Quote" on all other pages.
Ah, I didn't even see it! It's good you do have that, but it makes the visitor have to search for it. You just have to think with removing any and all obstacles that could cause the visitor to leave your site, even if the information is visible to you, it might not be to others... I'm the perfect example, lol.

Also, there's a specific eye trail when someone looks over a website. It starts on the upper left hand side, then trails to the mid right. Which is where your video presentation is located. Is your video a big selling point? If yes, the layout works great because you have visitors being pointed to your video. Maybe just add a form under the video, that way once they've watched it and are all excited to get an estimate, they can easily fill out their info.

Sorry, not trying to nit-pick your site, it's beautiful. I just wanted to give you some ideas so that you're website is best utilized as a marketing tool to get you new leads and customers

Sylvia Heneghan

Tags
launch , website