Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-07-2011, 06:40 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc3xx0 View Post
1. You hired them. You get what you pay for.
2. You sound like a real top notch boss.... I mean, who uses their company name as their screen name, then bashes their employees publicly online. If I was your employee and read this, I'd probably go to work tomorrow and hit every thing imaginable with your mower.

Just sayin.
#1 I pay 12 & 13 an hr. and that's for starters
#2 I am a top notch boss
#3 I fixed the issue and fired 2 of them
#4 Unlike some I do not hide behind a screen name
#5 Maybe I was hoping they would see this and wise up?
#6 Employees pay for whatever they break if it's negligence on their part.
# So break away and guess who works for free.

............Im just saying...................
Old 05-08-2011, 04:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie Lawn and Snow View Post
You got some balls bc3xx0 talking to him like that. You dont come off like a real smart one. "Just Saying"
Why? Because I don't think it's a good idea to talk **** about employees on the internet?? If I found my boss was on the net talking **** about me, I'd make sure he got his. One way or another!! He's the one that has to prove it!!! Just sayin......

Oh.... And he said "in hopes they see it"!!! Top notch bosses communicate to their employees through internet message boards??????
Old 05-08-2011, 04:21 PM
LawnSite Member

[QUOTE=bc3xx0;4020671]Why? Because I don't think it's a good idea to talk **** about employees on the internet?? If I found my boss was on the net talking **** about me, I'd make sure he got his. One way or another!! He's the one that has to prove it!!! Just sayin......

Ok so you work for someone else? And if your boss said something you didnt like, even if it was true, you'd make sure he got his. Whats one way or the other? Explain "one way" and then explain "the other".
Old 05-08-2011, 04:36 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

An employees thoughts

Let's see, what do I have to do tomorrow.
Oh yeah.

1. Top off boss' diesel with regular.
2. Forget to add oil to the mix jugs.
3. Drive newest ZTR into nearest retention pond.
4. Quit job and go work for a competitor and tell him everything I know.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:57 PM
LawnSite Member

WOW I guess someones a LITTLE sensitive. Sorry boys just not a fan of internet tough guys.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:50 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

[QUOTE=Prairie Lawn and Snow;4020675]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc3xx0 View Post
Why? Because I don't think it's a good idea to talk **** about employees on the internet?? If I found my boss was on the net talking **** about me, I'd make sure he got his. One way or another!! He's the one that has to prove it!!! Just sayin......

Ok so you work for someone else? And if your boss said something you didnt like, even if it was true, you'd make sure he got his. Whats one way or the other? Explain "one way" and then explain "the other".
If he said it to my face (man to man) it's one thing. If I was strolling through an internet message board and found he was talking **** on the net about us..... Yeah, screw that cowardice b*tch.

There is a million ways to f up some equipment, you could kill some relationships with customers...... Etc..... Etc...

If a oil plug accidentally came out of the motor on your mower the day before an employee quit, do you think you would actually get anything out of an employee????
Old 05-08-2011, 10:42 PM
LawnSite Member

Boy oh boy are you guys rough! LOL The one guy drove across a wet lawn and sunk the truck up to the axles! With the wrong color mulch in the bed to boot! 1 yard of mulch and he really needed to get 20 feet closer? This was many screw ups, not just one time and I am bad mouthing the guy. My crew told me everything out of his mouth was F this and F that. I had customers ask me if he was one drugs it got so bad. BUT he happens to be a good friend of mine but he didn't' really want to be doing the job to begin with but did it because he was desperate. He just needed money for his family and I gave him a shot and he didn't use his head on more than one occasion. The other kid is a good guy and again will stand there repeatedly asking what to you want me to do from house to house all the while every body else is loading and unloading equipment and blowing down. He moves very very slllloooowww and you can't teach someone fast if they an't got it after 1 month. He is just not that bright. I caught him asking me 3-4 times a day "the one that says mix goes in the mower right? Sorry to vent my frustrations on here. I should have just done what I did and not made a peep about it.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:06 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFGauvreau View Post
That's funny, seems like a lot of younger folks are lacking in common sense now days.
You are so right
Old 05-08-2011, 11:21 PM
LawnSite Member

My last post got pulled so we'll try this again.

Quote:
If he said it to my face (man to man) it's one thing. If I was strolling through an internet message board and found he was talking **** on the net about us..... Yeah, screw that cowardice b*tch.

There is a million ways to f up some equipment, you could kill some relationships with customers...... Etc..... Etc...

If a oil plug accidentally came out of the motor on your mower the day before an employee quit, do you think you would actually get anything out of an employee????
[/QUOTE]

Do I think I would actually get anything out of an employee.....besides him Crappy Teeth and get him black listed from any decent shop around. Problably not.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:54 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Grounds Maintenance View Post
Boy oh boy are you guys rough! LOL The one guy drove across a wet lawn and sunk the truck up to the axles! With the wrong color mulch in the bed to boot! 1 yard of mulch and he really needed to get 20 feet closer? This was many screw ups, not just one time and I am bad mouthing the guy. My crew told me everything out of his mouth was F this and F that. I had customers ask me if he was one drugs it got so bad. BUT he happens to be a good friend of mine but he didn't' really want to be doing the job to begin with but did it because he was desperate. He just needed money for his family and I gave him a shot and he didn't use his head on more than one occasion. The other kid is a good guy and again will stand there repeatedly asking what to you want me to do from house to house all the while every body else is loading and unloading equipment and blowing down. He moves very very slllloooowww and you can't teach someone fast if they an't got it after 1 month. He is just not that bright. I caught him asking me 3-4 times a day "the one that says mix goes in the mower right? Sorry to vent my frustrations on here. I should have just done what I did and not made a peep about it.
He probably read the crap you wrote about him on the net!!! Besides..... you hired him. Being a self proclaimed "top notch" boss. One would think you could have noticed his aptitude during his interview.
Posted via Mobile Device