Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2011, 11:04 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmower10 View Post
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=352894

i havnt updated it for a few weeks but theres some of the equipment, hoping to get a new blower, trimmer, and stickedger real soon, been busy though, picked up three houses today alonetwo of them neighbors who had a guy but he just decided not to show up anymore
Nice!, We have only three weekly mowing accounts but they are all commercial. One is an apt complex that the guy just bought so we are doing a split rail fence, some landscaping, and some overseeding. Besides that we get a decent amount of good size landscaping jobs and some smaller jobs to keep us busy. We started sealcoating last season with squeegees and just built the spray rig you see here so we are hoping to get some work with that, a lot of time and research into that machine. We built a tote sealing rig with a trash pump at first but as I did more research on them we realized that the sealer will not mix correctly so we scrapped that idea and sold it, went with the steel tank with agitation and the diaphragm pump. I'm excited to start working with it.

Tags
landscaping , pictures , sealcoating , walkway , www.centralsealing.com