Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 06-17-2011, 09:31 AM
tuffram's Avatar
tuffram tuffram is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oxford, Alabama
Posts: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwaters View Post
I would not always agree with you on your timing some times dealers get rebates during the season allowing us to sell cheaper in the spring and summer then the fall. Ask your dealers about specials.
That is why I said sometimes.
__________________
2006 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab
Kubota ZG222 48'' Pro Deck
Kubota T1880 42''
Kubota W5021 Commercial
Exmark Metro 21
Stihl SG 20
Stihl FS 110 R
Stihl FS 55 R
Stihl MS 290
Stihl HS 45
Husqvarna 123L
Husqvarna 356BT
Echo Pas 225
McLane Edger
7 X 14 Smith Built Trailer
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-17-2011, 03:45 PM
ATLandcare ATLandcare is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North GA.
Posts: 94
I just wouldn't go with a lawn tractor, you'd be paying a lot of money for the JD name...get a exmark or hustler zero turn.


Hmmm.... you could just by my quest if you wanted to go to a 52".
__________________
Appalachian Total Landcare

"Perfect Is Good Enough."

Lifted 7.3 Powerstroke, Exmark, Stihl, Echo, John Deere 110 Backhoe(was just stolen from us, southern states keep your eyes peeled).
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-17-2011, 03:58 PM
GJGerson GJGerson is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLandcare View Post
I just wouldn't go with a lawn tractor, you'd be paying a lot of money for the JD name...get a exmark or hustler zero turn.


Hmmm.... you could just by my quest if you wanted to go to a 52".
I'm not opposed to buying a good piece of used equipment; does your 52" have a welded deck? Hours? Price, etc.?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-17-2011, 06:30 PM
ATLandcare ATLandcare is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North GA.
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJGerson View Post
I'm not opposed to buying a good piece of used equipment; does your 52" have a welded deck? Hours? Price, etc.?
Welded Deck, 101 hours, near perfect shape! E-mail me, AT Land Care@aol.com (without the spaces) Send me your phone number if you wanna talk about it. I kinda need to get a walk behind for some of the churches I cut.
__________________
Appalachian Total Landcare

"Perfect Is Good Enough."

Lifted 7.3 Powerstroke, Exmark, Stihl, Echo, John Deere 110 Backhoe(was just stolen from us, southern states keep your eyes peeled).
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-20-2011, 11:48 AM
GJGerson GJGerson is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLandcare View Post
Welded Deck, 101 hours, near perfect shape! E-mail me, AT Land Care@aol.com (without the spaces) Send me your phone number if you wanna talk about it. I kinda need to get a walk behind for some of the churches I cut.
Sent you an email...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
exmark quest , gravely mowers , hustler sport , ztr

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:01 AM.

Page generated in 0.08912 seconds with 10 queries