Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 07-23-2011, 07:52 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superintendent View Post
Well S.O.B I had the guy that use to spray the yard go by for me today. I live an hr away and so I called him to go check it out. He got out of the business and gave me his accounts and this one was one of them and he told me today that scott's use to spray the yard and the customers said that they killed his yard also. Well he got to the yard and laugh and send me some pictures. Not a dam thing wrong with the yard. Yes it's got some bp and thinning out due to weather but other than that it looks good for this time of yr. I just don't think he wanted to pay for the fungicide spray. I will go up there in a couple of days and be like well if I didn't spray just imaging what it would look like. It's been in the high 90's here without rain in about a month.
Man don't you just love some people You wonder what go threw there little minds ?

I got one to go to this week 5 days after i did a first time spray he called and said that the grass was all brown and the weeds weren't dead.

Seems to me this guy is going to be a pain.

Charles Cue
Old 07-23-2011, 08:40 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superintendent View Post
Well S.O.B I had the guy that use to spray the yard go by for me today. I live an hr away and so I called him to go check it out. He got out of the business and gave me his accounts and this one was one of them and he told me today that scott's use to spray the yard and the customers said that they killed his yard also. Well he got to the yard and laugh and send me some pictures. Not a dam thing wrong with the yard. Yes it's got some bp and thinning out due to weather but other than that it looks good for this time of yr. I just don't think he wanted to pay for the fungicide spray. I will go up there in a couple of days and be like well if I didn't spray just imaging what it would look like. It's been in the high 90's here without rain in about a month.

Glad to hear! People can be such arseholes.

2013 haulmark 18' trailer
2013 John Deere 52' walkbehind
2012 Gator with skid sprayer
2010 Turfco T-3000
2008 JD 997
2006 JD 647a
2004 JD 757 w/ 3 bag & Iron MCS
2002 JD 757 w/ 2 bag MCS
2002 JD 757
Stihl, Echo, Tanka 2 strokes
Big Tex trailers
Tons of other equipment
Old 07-24-2011, 04:35 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Super: Just two words: Get your money and FIRE HIM!
Old 07-24-2011, 05:23 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Where do people get off not watering their lawn if it is hot and dry or mowing incorrectly for their grass type, then expecting a single treatment to fix their F ups? He's FIRED! after collecting the money. Won't pay, then that is theft of service.

Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
Benjamin Franklin Poor Richard's Almanac1738
Old 07-24-2011, 10:52 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

So what would yall do now. You would take the 45 mins drive just to say you saw his yard and confront him or send him a letter saying that it would be worst if I didn't spray the disarm and that you must pay me and for him to call me if he wants me to come back in sept to continue the service.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:47 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Why continue servicing this pile of road apples? Someone that gives me that much stress had better be writing a lot of digits on their check. As I said, Mr HS had better pay up for everything you did so far and find someone else to abuse.

Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
Benjamin Franklin Poor Richard's Almanac1738