Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-31-2011, 02:16 PM
BBallkid42's Avatar
BBallkid42 BBallkid42 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 118
WTB: Scag or Exmark ZTR

I'm looking to upgrade from my current mower to a preferably Scag or Exmark. I would like the deck size to be either 48" or 52" but will entertain other offers. I'm just looking for a good deal so that I can expand so any help would be appreciated. Looking for a lightly used one, preferably with less than 1,000 hours on it but again let me know what you have and I am willing to drive a ways. Thanks
__________________
My Stuff:
2004 F150 Lariat
60" Exmark Lazer E-Series
48" Exmark Metro WB
Stihl Blower
Stihl Straight Shaft Trimmer
Toro 21" Push Mower
10 ft. Landscaping Trailer
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-31-2011, 03:35 PM
LiveGreenLawn LiveGreenLawn is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Morrisville, N.C.
Posts: 42
I have a Scag vride 52 for sale. It runs on propane. Had it converted and love it. But just too big for most of my yards. Need something smaller. New blades and has 160 hrs on it. 26 hp kaw. Let me know if you want some pics? $5,200.00.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-31-2011, 04:07 PM
BBallkid42's Avatar
BBallkid42 BBallkid42 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveGreenLawn View Post
I have a Scag vride 52 for sale. It runs on propane. Had it converted and love it. But just too big for most of my yards. Need something smaller. New blades and has 160 hrs on it. 26 hp kaw. Let me know if you want some pics? $5,200.00.
Posted via Mobile Device
How much money you saving running on propane as opposed to gas? Hows the vride feel? I have a walk behind now and am looking for a sit down but havent demoed a stand on.
__________________
My Stuff:
2004 F150 Lariat
60" Exmark Lazer E-Series
48" Exmark Metro WB
Stihl Blower
Stihl Straight Shaft Trimmer
Toro 21" Push Mower
10 ft. Landscaping Trailer
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-31-2011, 04:32 PM
LiveGreenLawn LiveGreenLawn is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Morrisville, N.C.
Posts: 42
The propane is delivered to me for just over 2.00 a gallon. Put a 20 lb tank on. Runs great. I carry a few extra tanks with me. I will get the next mower converted as well. I have only had a Hustler zero turn and now the stand on. I will not go back to sit down now that I have used a stand on. More productive in my personal opinion.
I cannot figure out how to post a pic but I can email you one if you want.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-31-2011, 04:45 PM
BBallkid42's Avatar
BBallkid42 BBallkid42 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveGreenLawn View Post
The propane is delivered to me for just over 2.00 a gallon. Put a 20 lb tank on. Runs great. I carry a few extra tanks with me. I will get the next mower converted as well. I have only had a Hustler zero turn and now the stand on. I will not go back to sit down now that I have used a stand on. More productive in my personal opinion.
I cannot figure out how to post a pic but I can email you one if you want.
Posted via Mobile Device
Sounds to me like propane saves you money in the end. I would say post some pics but I'm looking for something more in the $3,500-$4,000 range. If you have anything else please let me know and I appreciate the heads up.
__________________
My Stuff:
2004 F150 Lariat
60" Exmark Lazer E-Series
48" Exmark Metro WB
Stihl Blower
Stihl Straight Shaft Trimmer
Toro 21" Push Mower
10 ft. Landscaping Trailer
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-31-2011, 09:07 PM
flipper61 flipper61 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Posts: 62
Toro for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallkid42 View Post
I'm looking to upgrade from my current mower to a preferably Scag or Exmark. I would like the deck size to be either 48" or 52" but will entertain other offers. I'm just looking for a good deal so that I can expand so any help would be appreciated. Looking for a lightly used one, preferably with less than 1,000 hours on it but again let me know what you have and I am willing to drive a ways. Thanks
I have a 2009 toro z-master 48" with 718 Hrs and a 21 Kawasaki engine in very good shape for 3300.00. I expect you could get shipping for around 300.00 to Kentucky. In my 23 Years of cutting I have found that the toro's have a better quality of cut then the exmarks and thats just my opinion.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg toro700.jpg (67.7 KB, 72 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-14-2011, 09:27 AM
creed25 creed25 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 9
SCAG Tiger Cat

I have a 2010 Scag Tiger Cat with 5 hours. I just bought the mower in June 2011. I am selling my house and moving to a much smaller home. I am asking for 5900 or OBO. My email address; creed25@mac.com and phone# 571-212-2545. I will email pics to you upon request.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-14-2011, 10:35 AM
BBallkid42's Avatar
BBallkid42 BBallkid42 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by creed25 View Post
I have a 2010 Scag Tiger Cat with 5 hours. I just bought the mower in June 2011. I am selling my house and moving to a much smaller home. I am asking for 5900 or OBO. My email address; creed25@mac.com and phone# 571-212-2545. I will email pics to you upon request.
5900 is out of my price range but anything anybody has please let me know. Bump to the top!
__________________
My Stuff:
2004 F150 Lariat
60" Exmark Lazer E-Series
48" Exmark Metro WB
Stihl Blower
Stihl Straight Shaft Trimmer
Toro 21" Push Mower
10 ft. Landscaping Trailer
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-14-2011, 04:31 PM
HB Lawn HB Lawn is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tavares, FL
Posts: 195
46" Exmark

I have a 2008 46" Exmark for sale. It has a 23 horse Kawi. comes with a mulch kit and a OCDC (installed) It has about 530 hours. I have attached two pictures. I'd be willing to meet somewhere between us. Shoot me a PM if interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg used11.jpg (124.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg used11b.jpg (135.2 KB, 31 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
exmark , exmark lazer z , for sale , scag , scag mower

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Page generated in 0.10899 seconds with 10 queries