Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-01-2011, 12:36 PM
LawnSite Member

2005 Nissaan Titan Crew Cab

Just bought a 2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab, with 137K miles from a friend/customer. I believe I got it for a pretty good price. I paid $8775. Retail according to NADA, floats around $12,500.

So far, I am more than impressed. It was a one owner, who took great care of the truck. Plenty of power, 305HP and 379 lb ft torque. Spacious room in the front, and even more in the back, with the 4 full doors. Doesn't get the greatest in mileage, but I didn't buy it for the MPG factor.

We are going to use it as a family vehical for now. We don't travel alot. Just around small town Alexandria, Louisiana. Church, taking the girls to school, grocery store, and thats about it.

Does anyone pull a trailer with their Titan? In the future, I want to put the truck in service with the business. I have read awsome reviews on the towing capacity. Power nor torque, seems to be an issue. Thoughts anyone?
Old 08-02-2011, 11:44 AM
LawnSite Member

I have an 04 Titan Extended Cab with 127,000 miles. I've had it for 5-6 years now. I pull a 12' landscape trailer with it regularly with now problems and use to pull my 20 boat trailer.

I have also pulled a 25'+ enclosed trailer with it on occasion. I pulls it OK, I wouldn't pull a trailer that big with it regularly though.