Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-04-2011, 08:41 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphalt Kingdom View Post
After reviewing the posting on the forum, I see that this comment was posted back in 2008. I tried to locate this customer in our CRM system to view if he had any issues with the products he purchased from us; I unfortunately did not have any luck.

We sell a substantial amount of products to both homeowners and contractors across Canada and the USA, like any other large companies, you will always have the odd customer who will be unhappy or not satisfied with his or her purchase. Without knowing exactly who this customer is I am unable to tell you what the outcome of the situation was or what was done to correct the problem.

If this customer did not purchase from Asphalt Kingdom, it is possible that he just simply a competitor trying to make Asphalt Kingdom look like a non reputable company. Unfortunately, in these cases there is not much we can do.

I am sorry that you stumbled across this bad review of our company and I do hope that you will give us a try. We do our very best to insure our customers are happy from the time they call in for expert advice, right till they sealcoat their last driveway.

If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact Asphalt Kingdom 1-866-399-5562

The Asphalt Kingdom Team

--
So are you giving any deals to us members on your products?