Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 08-08-2011, 09:57 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Where in my post did I say anything about MPs? If you want respect then let me give you a tip. Everybody on this forum but you knows that vans are spray nozzles. Learn that little detail and you may well be on your way to gaining a modicum of respect.

If you want to feel victimized by putting MPs in the van class then you get what you deserve.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:17 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIMCO-MEISTER View Post
Where in my post did I say anything about MPs?
MPRotators are a VAN nozzle Pete. Maybe you should learn what VAN means before you use the term. VAN = variable arc nozzle. This is not limited to spray nozzles. The MPRotator is a VAN nozzle, regardless of what you say. Time for you to get a clue Pete.

BTW .... if you want a modicum of respect Pete then how about you stop pretending you are an expert in areas you know little to nothing about. How about that Pete?
Old 08-08-2011, 10:24 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
MPRotators are a VAN nozzle Pete. Maybe you should learn what VAN means before you use the term. VAN = variable arc nozzle. This is not limited to spray nozzles. The MPRotator is a VAN nozzle, regardless of what you say. Time for you to get a clue Pete.

BTW .... if you want a modicum of respect Pete then how about you stop pretending you are an expert in areas you know little to nothing about. How about that Pete?
I think it's a regional thing. To me when someone says VAN it is a spray nozzle. When someone says MP it's a multi steam.

Although VAN= Varible Arc Nozzle, which includes the MP we tend to take the MP out of the VAN catagory.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:29 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I'm not begging for respect. If I get it great if I don't oblidi oblida. As long as my dog respects me I'm happy. Funny thing about respect. People who crave it are very difficult to like or love and especially difficult to be around.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:38 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
I'm not begging for respect. If I get it great if I don't oblidi oblida. As long as my dog respects me I'm happy. Funny thing about respect.
You are not begging for it? Odd statement... given you keep bringing it up.

Quote:
People who crave it are very difficult to like or love and especially difficult to be around.
Well then you must be one of those people Pete given the only thing that can stand to be around you is your dog. Isn't it amusing how you always try to project your own shortcomings and problems onto others.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:39 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaMac View Post
I agree that Mike's designs and installs are probably the best on this site, just from reading here the last 8-10 years or so. Quality designs, quality materials. BUT - if I was to rely on selling that system here day in and day out, I would be in the unemployment line. As much as I hate to say it, I would suspect that even Mike's designs would still show occasional stress in the lawns if he was installing in TX, AZ or even CO when we see no rain for weeks and months, and the air has no humidity.
I was blessed to get some megas every year, but lately, my guy Russ has not been scoring them; I believe everyone's still not sure which way the economy is going. I only know of one large home that's being built in our market right now; not a good time for all the trades, worst for us, since I use the term "LOSS" for us (Last On-Site-Sub). My designs can stress, even up here, though this year, we have not even had summer yet and the mega I manage is idling along at 70%.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:39 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by txirrigation View Post
I think it's a regional thing. To me when someone says VAN it is a spray nozzle. When someone says MP it's a multi steam.

Although VAN= Varible Arc Nozzle, which includes the MP we tend to take the MP out of the VAN catagory.
Perhaps it is a regional thing, but if the MPRotator isn't a VAN nozzle then what is it? It isn't a fixed arc nozzle ... so how do you classify it if not by calling it a variable arc nozzle?
Old 08-08-2011, 10:42 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
You are not begging for it? Odd statement... given you keep bringing it up.

Well then you must be one of those people Pete given the only thing that can stand to be around you is your dog. Isn't it amusing how you always try to project your own shortcomings and problems onto others.
What do you call somebody who accuses you of everything they are actually doing? A splenetic delusional?
Old 08-08-2011, 10:46 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Don't know Pete .... you tell me given you are the resident expert.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:56 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Perhaps it is a regional thing, but if the MPRotator isn't a VAN nozzle then what is it? It isn't a fixed arc nozzle ... so how do you classify it if not by calling it a variable arc nozzle?
Somewhere between a VAN and a rotor in its own catagory with the other multi streams.