Register free!
Search
 
     

Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-30-2011, 06:44 PM
Mike Leary's Avatar
Mike Leary Mike Leary is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cactus Hug, Arizona
Posts: 20,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIMCO-MEISTER View Post
I can be your friend in the RV slum section.
Our favorite sites! If there are not four or five broken-down rigs, ten kids, closeline and blue tarps, we drive on.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:11 PM
hoskm01's Avatar
hoskm01 hoskm01 is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Phoenix Metro
Posts: 5,694
I'll be in the San Franny area the weekend of the 17th. If youre around Pete, or Mike, let a brotha know!
__________________
Crayons taste like Purple
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:14 PM
FIMCO-MEISTER's Avatar
FIMCO-MEISTER FIMCO-MEISTER is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Red State America
Posts: 18,701
So what's cruising HWY 1 like? Slow go and lots of great sights? Any sections of it I should just skip?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:16 PM
FIMCO-MEISTER's Avatar
FIMCO-MEISTER FIMCO-MEISTER is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Red State America
Posts: 18,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoskm01 View Post
I'll be in the San Franny area the weekend of the 17th. If youre around Pete, or Mike, let a brotha know!
Wowee that's this weekend http://www.fdkf.org/ Gregg and I are trying to plan something but it depends on when I arrive.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-31-2011, 02:01 AM
ARGOS's Avatar
ARGOS ARGOS is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: On the road again.
Posts: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIMCO-MEISTER View Post
Wowee that's this weekend http://www.fdkf.org/ Gregg and I are trying to plan something but it depends on when I arrive.
When I brought my boys to America we woke up straight from the hotel and went out and watched a kite festival. Scared the hell out of 'em.

Peter. Don't forget I am out of town 6 and 7. I am actually going to be in Gregg's neighborhood one of those days.

Matt, Peter, Gregg...maybe a west coast hook up on the 17th? You guys have time? Drag Jim down from Red bluff, but we would have to keep an eye on him. HAR HAR HAR.

BTW there is nothing to skip on Highway 1. Awesome trip. MAKE sure you fill up! You don't want to be caught in the middle with no gas. Made that mistake once. Told the kids "Someday you will pay $4.00 a gallon like this everywhere" little did I know that someday was sooner then I thought.

Last edited by ARGOS; 08-31-2011 at 02:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-31-2011, 09:45 AM
hoskm01's Avatar
hoskm01 hoskm01 is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Phoenix Metro
Posts: 5,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARGOS View Post
When I brought my boys to America we woke up straight from the hotel and went out and watched a kite festival. Scared the hell out of 'em.

Peter. Don't forget I am out of town 6 and 7. I am actually going to be in Gregg's neighborhood one of those days.

Matt, Peter, Gregg...maybe a west coast hook up on the 17th? You guys have time? Drag Jim down from Red bluff, but we would have to keep an eye on him. HAR HAR HAR.

BTW there is nothing to skip on Highway 1. Awesome trip. MAKE sure you fill up! You don't want to be caught in the middle with no gas. Made that mistake once. Told the kids "Someday you will pay $4.00 a gallon like this everywhere" little did I know that someday was sooner then I thought.
I'm jiggy for earlier on the 17th; Have a wedding in Danville that evening. Whatever will we do?

http://sfbrewersguild.org/map.php
__________________
Crayons taste like Purple
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-31-2011, 08:58 PM
Mike Leary's Avatar
Mike Leary Mike Leary is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cactus Hug, Arizona
Posts: 20,554
We'll be around Reno/Fallon on or about the 17th, any takers?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-31-2011, 09:14 PM
Mike Leary's Avatar
Mike Leary Mike Leary is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cactus Hug, Arizona
Posts: 20,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoskm01 View Post
Whatever will we do
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:38 AM.

Page generated in 0.08834 seconds with 10 queries