Search

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2011, 09:54 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallaxe View Post
Good point...

Even though it may irritate Ted, I still prefer the ease of dry apps...
Oh smallaxe, it doesn't irritate me at all. Everyone is entitled to their own preference. Why do you think I don't know as much as I should about foliar feeding?? Because, other than my pre-emergent apps, most of my apps are dry applications. It's what I'm used to doing and hard to change sometimes. The only thing that irritates me is when people(in general) close their mind to new possibilities/opportunities because it is "different than what I am used to doing or have ever done so it can't be good". I really do not come here to get in arguments. However, I am very firm about my principles and I'm sure that shows through at times. I am a firm believer that a person should always have their mind open to new possibilities. Always learning/absorbing new info,even if it is completely different than anything I have ever known.....That's why I come to this site.
I'm glad he showed those pics. It gave us all the opportunity to see the results of something very different than what most of us are used to...
Smallaxe, no hard feelings??......None here.