Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 10-19-2011, 07:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Still mowing weekly on most of my accounts. These cooler mornings are tough, the lawns don't dry out until later.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-19-2011, 07:54 PM
LawnSite Member

Hey guys, I just started a thread about this, but figured I would throw a feeler out here for this. I'm looking to sell my Bad Boy Pup, just over 600 hours 60inch 30 hp kohler. Probably going to sell it on craigslist. Anyone have an idea on what I should list it for? I haven't priced Bad Boy's stuff for awhile. Also, does anyone deal with Krigger's or Hastings Hardware?
Old 10-19-2011, 08:08 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetlc View Post
Hey guys, I just started a thread about this, but figured I would throw a feeler out here for this. I'm looking to sell my Bad Boy Pup, just over 600 hours 60inch 30 hp kohler. Probably going to sell it on craigslist. Anyone have an idea on what I should list it for? I haven't priced Bad Boy's stuff for awhile. Also, does anyone deal with Krigger's or Hastings Hardware?
Been to Hastings a few times but the dealer there is an a hole, never ever has he been nice to me. Won't ever go back there. Krigger I've only been in once to grab a gas cap that I lost, they seem nice but who knows. I'll be buying an Exmark in the spring from there so we'll see how they are then.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-19-2011, 08:46 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Krigger did not seem to want to give any sort of price break when I was looking at mowers last spring. I know a few lawn care companies up this way and they have bought their mowers elsewhere. I bought my wb and alot of handhelds from J and J power equipment. He is a one man band, but will fix stuff quick for me. He is a good guy but only deals with ferris. I am looking for a dealer to service my Grandstand, since I bought it used. There is not really a Toro dealer close by.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-19-2011, 08:49 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I bought my WB from Arnold's Hardware in Natrona Heights, perhaps I'll go back to him. Super nice guy and he knows his crap. Exmark/Stihl dealer.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-19-2011, 09:30 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressedun View Post
I bought my WB from Arnold's Hardware in Natrona Heights, perhaps I'll go back to him. Super nice guy and he knows his crap. Exmark/Stihl dealer.
Posted via Mobile Device
I looked at a vantage there, they are seemed very helpful.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-19-2011, 09:46 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetlc View Post
Are you switching to standers? What brand are you looking to get? I have seen alot more standers on trailers this year than in past years. I still have my wb for a backup mower but don't think I will ever go back to it after buying my stander.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-19-2011, 10:05 PM
LawnSite Member

I deal with krigger unfortunately, i would recommend buying parts off the internet because they don't stock ****. I fix all my own stuff but they had 1 deck belt for my viking and i bought the damn thing for 52 dollars, i feel like an idiot but i had no choice. The chubby parts guy is an ******* the guy with glasses and way to much hair gel is cool if you get him rolling like you want to buy a lazer, kind of a stroker but alright.

I deal with critchlow before i go to krigger because they're right around the corner from me and i know most of them personally.

GM Trucks
Belmont Trailers
Gravely
Honda
Stihl
GiantVac
Lesco
Ryan
Permagreen
Old 10-19-2011, 10:13 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by billythekid View Post
I deal with krigger unfortunately, i would recommend buying parts off the internet because they don't stock ****. I fix all my own stuff but they had 1 deck belt for my viking and i bought the damn thing for 52 dollars, i feel like an idiot but i had no choice. The chubby parts guy is an ******* the guy with glasses and way to much hair gel is cool if you get him rolling like you want to buy a lazer, kind of a stroker but alright.

I deal with critchlow before i go to krigger because they're right around the corner from me and i know most of them personally.
And with that post I'll drive farther to Natrona Heights to deal with a nice guy that isn't a tool.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-19-2011, 10:47 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

i HATE hastings. theyre dicks there. I go there a lot though because its close. I will be hopefully be buying an exmark or scag from krigger in the spring
1999 F350 Superduty
2002 6x12 Single Axle Landscaping Trailer
1998 6.5x16 Landscape trailer
2013 7x16 Quality Equipment Trailer
1994 5x8 Lone Wolf Trailer

Exmark, Snapper, Ferris, Encore, Billy Goat, Honda, Echo, Stihl, Husky, and Ryan

http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=344647
http://www.mcginnlandscaping.com
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/McG...30091293747444

Tags
n'at!