Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2011, 07:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsworth View Post
How the hell did you get her at that price, I inherited that lawn at 45 and could only get her up to 47, so we always did a rush job because it wasnt worth the effort at that price and double cutting almost every week. then her bitching about clippings in the beds no matter what we did (chutes were always blocked near beds and we still blew every bed). And she never wanted weeding because she had some creepy hobit that did it for her. No hard feelings, I was gonna drop her if she hadnt dropped me. How much do your guys cry about the whipping there, mine always hated that lawn
haha. the bitching never stops. The reason i charged 85 per cut was because at the first meeting she wanted no grass clippings in the bed and for that reason only i said i cannot match 47 dollars because i would have to rush through the job. I mulch the whole thing with two 48" turf tracers and mulch plates installed. Then i have to do a whole lap around the property with a bagger, edge the beds each week, and trim like crazy.

THAT HOBBIT LADY IS CREEPY AS ****. She doesnt talk at all, she just stairs and she doesnt leave when we start mowing. I enjoy cutting the lawn overall because i have the time to do it. It usually takes us around 45 minutes each week and im making around 2 dollars a minute. The best part is, i am chargin her for leave clean ups each week(becuase i am bagging the property now, which is 25 dollars more) and every weekend her husband (the highly proclaimed physician and master gardener) gets out their 21" mower and sucks up all the leaves in the front under the large crimson king.

Insured and Licensed