Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim's Lawn Care LLC. View Post
I think I've looked everywhere and can not find anyone's software compatible for Mac computers. Anyone out here know any company doing Mac?
If you're still on the lookout for software, check us out at www.getjobber.com, since it's a web-based product you can access it from any internet connected device - desktop, laptop or mobile (phone/tablet). We offer a 30-Day free trial, and there's a discount code for lanwsite users "780lawnsite25." Let me know if you have any questions!

Watch our 14 minute Quick Tour Video

Have feedback for Jobber? Email or call me direct at 587-400-9852.

www.getjobber.com | landen@getjobber.com | 1-888-721-1115 Ext 114
Twitter: @GetJobber | Jobber on Facebook

Old 10-30-2011, 01:06 AM
LawnSite Member

I would not recommend Lawn aid. It is not that well written and has a lot of problems. There is a lot of better software out there

The Fine Art of Lawn Mowing

(since 1987)
Old 12-15-2011, 12:03 PM
LawnSite Member

I was just looking for software today for my mac and tried lawn aid. It was great. Im not sure if they had an update since yall tried it but it worked almost seamlessly. For $10 a month you can't really beat it. And a real bonus is that it is all online!
Old 12-15-2011, 04:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Lawnaid was created by the same person that runs lawnpro software he will never answers emails at least that is my personal experience and many other as I have noticed, I'm pretty confident GotToMow is affiliated somehow with them so I would not believe any of his posts.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:34 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AztlanLC View Post
Lawnaid was created by the same person that runs lawnpro software he will never answers emails at least that is my personal experience and many other as I have noticed, I'm pretty confident GotToMow is affiliated somehow with them so I would not believe any of his posts.
I agree, they are created by the same person and they didn't answer my email either. Whats funny is they emailed me to see how I liked the software. I replied back with questions but I never heard back. So that gave me my answer to go with them.
Old 12-18-2011, 02:55 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by t608 View Post
I agree, they are created by the same person and they didn't answer my email either. Whats funny is they emailed me to see how I liked the software. I replied back with questions but I never heard back. So that gave me my answer to go with them.
I could not manage to get a reply back either and they were taking two payments instead of one out of my account. Not what I would call an honest or a rellyable business. Patrick & Dave may have started Lawnaid to get away from the mess they made with Lawnpro.

The Fine Art of Lawn Mowing

(since 1987)