Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2011, 11:00 PM
LawnSite Member

International 4700 spray truck (ex-chemlawn)

I am putting my spray truck up for sale; it was nice to have, I just donít need a dedicated spray truck right now.

It has 3 complete separate systems, 2-300 gallon rigs and 1-200 gallon rig. The 2-300 gallon systems each have Hydra cell 25 series pumps rated at 20 gpm. The 1- 200 gallon system has a hydra cell 10 series pump.

Each system has its own electric re-wind hose reel. The hoses are in pretty good shape and would get most operators through a season.

I have a few extra pump diaphragm kits to go with it. I have re-plumbed most of the system and also replaced most of the hoses. I have a complete service manual that I will give you as well. It is in pretty good shape and could go out to spray tomorrow.

In the box there is storage space for 20-30 bags of fertilizer and a door to hold your spreader.

The truck is an International 4700 low pro with a d444 7.3L turbo diesel engine (Power stroke) running an Allison 4 speed auto. The pumps run off the engine pto. The truck has around 115k miles on it. I will get a new battery and inspection this week.

The paint is in pretty good shape and the box was re-painted before I bought the truck.

I would possibly trade for a Dodge diesel, or a Bobcat

I can e-mail pictures, I will try to figure out how to post.

Jason
$10,000

spray truck for sale http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=366891

Tags
box , box truck , chemlawn , sprayer