Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-20-2011, 01:59 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Bachman? Jeb Bush? Here's the problem right here. You guys aren't even informed on who is nominated and where they currently stand in the polls. You better find something to like about Gingrich or Romney.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:59 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt66 View Post
Over 105,000 people died in the war in the last 10 years. How many people do you think wld have died through acts of terrorism in those ame 10 years if we sat back and used a more intelligent approach?
They came to our shores and attacked us. We have the right to retaliate and bring the fight to them. 105,000 deaths in 10 years for a war is good compared to 10,000 in one day at d day. Thanks to our technological advances. Those numbers will get lower as more unmanned technology is brought to the battle field.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
Bachman? Jeb Bush? Here's the problem right here. You guys aren't even informed on who is nominated and where they currently stand in the polls. You better find something to like about Gingrich or Romney.
no one is nominated yet. That does not happen until the conventions. Bachman is on the ballot for the caucus. I think you are the one that needs to be informed.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:18 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
no one is nominated yet. That does not happen until the conventions. Bachman is on the ballot for the caucus. I think you are the one that needs to be informed.
Go look at current GOP polls and tell me where peoples trends are going. Then look up how accurate those polls were in predicting future outcomes in past elections.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:36 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
They came to our shores and attacked us. We have the right to retaliate and bring the fight to them. 105,000 deaths in 10 years for a war is good compared to 10,000 in one day at d day. Thanks to our technological advances. Those numbers will get lower as more unmanned technology is brought to the battle field.
You did not answer my question.

SOLO OPERATION
Old 12-20-2011, 02:36 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
Go look at current GOP polls and tell me where peoples trends are going. Then look up how accurate those polls were in predicting future outcomes in past elections.
Those polls are changing every single day so you can say that trends re changing. Newt was up big and now he's even. More importantly it's the media trying to say who we should vote for. I don't put much stock in polls. Look at the presidential election between Bush and Kerry. Exit polls were saying Kerry was going to win big. Well we know that was wrong.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:40 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
You did not answer my question.
Sorry, I thought I did so I will try again.
If we sat back that is a way of giving into them and they would have done more attacks here. They have tried several times and thankfully failed every time. Times Square bomber, Christmas Day bomber, etc. So more American citizens would have lost their lives.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:40 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
I said I liked his economic thoughts, but on foreign policy that's where I think he is crazy. On the recent killing of an American born terrorist by a drown he said was "sad". So we're just suppossed to sit back and let them in here and do what they want to do is to kill every single American and to live like them. Screw that!!
I personally had no problem with that drone strike you are refrring to. Some say a killing of a US citizen without a trial is murder. I disagree with that because he joined the enemy. Fair game at that point. With that said, any loss of life is SAD.

SOLO OPERATION
Old 12-20-2011, 02:47 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Sorry, I thought I did so I will try again.
If we sat back that is a way of giving into them and they would have done more attacks here. They have tried several times and thankfully failed every time. Times Square bomber, Christmas Day bomber, etc. So more American citizens would have lost their lives.
So 105k plus people died in a war to fight terrorism in the last 10 years. The war pissed even more off and people are/were/will join into the terrorst groups. The groups will NEVER go away. The terrorists already won. They disrupted our lives and killed 5k plus more of our people. Our econemy is in the crapper, people are scared (like you) and many have lost their homes. All because people wanted revenge? Terrorist thrats have ALWAYS been a reality. They snuck a good one through at 9/11. That does not mean we needed to throw a temper tantrum and throw our sons and daughters into a senseless war. I feel srry for ALL the victims of this stupid war and US Americans look like idiots. We now have more enemies.

SOLO OPERATION
Old 12-20-2011, 02:58 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
So 105k plus people died in a war to fight terrorism in the last 10 years. The war pissed even more off and people are/were/will join into the terrorst groups. The groups will NEVER go away. The terrorists already won. They disrupted our lives and killed 5k plus more of our people. Our econemy is in the crapper, people are scared (like you) and many have lost their homes. All because people wanted revenge? Terrorist thrats have ALWAYS been a reality. They snuck a good one through at 9/11. That does not mean we needed to throw a temper tantrum and throw our sons and daughters into a senseless war. I feel srry for ALL the victims of this stupid war and US Americans look like idiots. We now have more enemies.
I never said I was scared. Now you're getting tense. I never said I was happy about war and the lives lost. It's not revenge, it's protecting ourselves. The Middle East has always been a place of hell. Look back hundreds even thousands of years ago. Those people hate each other and now more than ever they hate us and want to kill us.

Tags
michealle bachman , mitt rommney , newt gingrich , rick perry , ron paul