Old 05-28-2003, 11:03 PM
stxkyboy's Avatar
stxkyboy stxkyboy is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: cincinnati oh
Posts: 222

I want to create a water feature in which the water bubles up into an area that has gravel/rock which is all relativelly level. It is suppossed to create a japanese garden feel. Any ideas, pics suggestions?? Thanks
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 02:26 AM
the scaper's Avatar
the scaper the scaper is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Atlanta ,Ga
Posts: 690
hey, i'm new at this , see my thread (sales potential?), but anyway, i've been looking at alot of books on the water garden subject and as far as japanese, or chinese theme (not sure which it was) i saw some neat pictures where they had bamboo shoots tied together and the feeder hose inserted into the shoot for the fountain head. it looked like a handmade bamboo springhead trickling water valve sort of thing that you might find in a jungle somewhere or possibly on guiligans island. sorry i cant post any kind of pics, i dont have a digital. i saw these pics in a water garden book at home depot. mabey my description will give you a possible idea to start with anyway. good luck.
If you can't do it right, don't do it at all.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Grand View Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:05 PM.

Page generated in 0.05745 seconds with 10 queries