Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-12-2012, 02:32 PM
LawnSite Member

Lawn Care Applicator Needed

Cgreen, llc. in Berea, KY is currently accepting resume's for an experienced lawn care applicator or operator. The PAY is DOE and may include commission. We do pay holidays. We do not work winters. We are 100% strictly lawn application company. Other applications will include seeding, aerations, and some tree care applications. Our applications are mainly in liquid form and we mix our formulas here at our location. We are a licensed by the KY dept of AG, as a Pesticide Dealer, we are certified in Golf Courses, Sports Turf and turf and ornamental, and are also licensed by the University of Kentucky for Fertilizer mixing at our location. We have been in business since 2006 we have approximately 400 accounts. Your job would be to take care of the applications on approx 80% of the accounts. This is one route. I will personally assist you anytime the work load is too heavy or the size of the job may require more then one applicator. I have over 10 years experience as a lawn care professional. My main duty is sales and taking care of new account. I need 80% of that time to grow the company. A self starter would help with this goal as we are looking into upgrading our trucks and location next year. We do offer 1 week paid vacation after the first year and two weeks on the second, paid holidays, commission, and bonus and can pay an experienced applicator $8.00-$12.00 plus commission DOE Please send resume' to customerservice@cgreenlawn.com or mail to PO Box 612 Berea, KY 40403
Old 06-24-2013, 10:59 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey joe.

Glad to see you here.

Tags
berea , help wanted , kentucky , madison county , richmond