Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-22-2011, 02:05 AM
FF1809 FF1809 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hanover, VA
Posts: 45
pic in two threads

How can I post the same pic in two different threads?

Or how do I delete the pic from the first thread so I can re-post?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-22-2011, 09:47 AM
Michael J. Donovan's Avatar
Michael J. Donovan Michael J. Donovan is online now
Moderator, Online Communities
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,605
you can't upload the same pic twice here at the site...however, you can try to change, or alter, the picture on your desktop (or wherever you have it saved) and then re-save it under a different name and try uploading it again...sometimes that will work

if not, send me a pm and let me know what picture you want removed
__________________
Michael J. Donovan, Sr.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-12-2012, 07:12 PM
ed2hess's Avatar
ed2hess ed2hess is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Austin Texas 78727
Posts: 11,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael J. Donovan View Post
you can't upload the same pic twice here at the site...however, you can try to change, or alter, the picture on your desktop (or wherever you have it saved) and then re-save it under a different name and try uploading it again...sometimes that will work

if not, send me a pm and let me know what picture you want removed
I will tag along on this thread......When posting in new thread I want to make a cross to photo in another thread. How do I do that.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-12-2012, 07:57 PM
ed2hess's Avatar
ed2hess ed2hess is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Austin Texas 78727
Posts: 11,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed2hess View Post
I will tag along on this thread......When posting in new thread I want to make a cross to photo in another thread. How do I do that.
Sorry I did a search and think I found what I need.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Lefet's Avatar
Lefet Lefet is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jackson, NJ
Posts: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed2hess View Post
Sorry I did a search and think I found what I need.
And how do you do it? Especially when the thread has multiple photos and you only want to link to one?
__________________
Lefet Enterprises LLC
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-12-2012, 08:31 PM
ed2hess's Avatar
ed2hess ed2hess is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Austin Texas 78727
Posts: 11,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefet View Post
And how do you do it? Especially when the thread has multiple photos and you only want to link to one?
poohe I tried info in link thread and i can't get it to work. All i want to do is to reference a picture i posted in hesslawns2011 in another thread. I got to the part showing my individual pictures all 320 of them. when i copy and paste here is what i show. This is the address but I want people to be able to just click on it not have to reload it.

http://www.lawnsite.com/attachment.p...5&d=1328235501
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-12-2012, 08:33 PM
ed2hess's Avatar
ed2hess ed2hess is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Austin Texas 78727
Posts: 11,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed2hess View Post
poohe I tried info in link thread and i can't get it to work. All i want to do is to reference a picture i posted in hesslawns2011 in another thread. I got to the part showing my individual pictures all 320 of them. when i copy and paste here is what i show. This is the address but I want people to be able to just click on it not have to reload it.

http://www.lawnsite.com/attachment.p...5&d=1328235501
Well that worked after all when I preview the post then it goes into
a format that I can click on
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Lefet's Avatar
Lefet Lefet is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jackson, NJ
Posts: 1,885
Now that's exactly it. A bazillion pictures in another thread, you want to direct people to ONE SPECIFIC PICTURE, not the entire thread.
I can "copy", but when I come back to post it, "paste" is not highlighted.
__________________
Lefet Enterprises LLC
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-12-2012, 09:11 PM
THIESSENS TLC's Avatar
THIESSENS TLC THIESSENS TLC is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefet View Post
Now that's exactly it. A bazillion pictures in another thread, you want to direct people to ONE SPECIFIC PICTURE, not the entire thread.
I can "copy", but when I come back to post it, "paste" is not highlighted.
same thing here.
__________________
_____________
In Due Time...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-13-2012, 10:43 PM
ed2hess's Avatar
ed2hess ed2hess is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Austin Texas 78727
Posts: 11,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefet View Post
Now that's exactly it. A bazillion pictures in another thread, you want to direct people to ONE SPECIFIC PICTURE, not the entire thread.
I can "copy", but when I come back to post it, "paste" is not highlighted.
Well it worked but I ain't going to try it again.....first time it didn't second
time it did. I hunted thru my 300 pictures to find the one I wanted and got the address brought across..I tried to follow Richards explainations in link thread
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:40 PM.

Page generated in 0.09784 seconds with 9 queries