Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2012, 12:03 PM
LawnSite Member

[QUOTE=ReddensLawnCare;4258749]Hey man, I have a few questions for you. I am not trying to be a critical jerk, just looking for some insight.
1. What did you do to that tree. I know you topped it, but it looks pretty rough. Maybe thats how your supposed to trim those, but I guess it is what it is.
2. Is everything paid for, or do you have a lot of debt? I maintain 30 monthly accounts, and do A LOT of landscaping jobs (trees, installs, irrigation repair, ect.) I charge accordingly for my area, but I dont see how you can only do thirty or so properties and have all of that equipment unless they are all very large, and from the looks of it, they are not.
3. How did your 150 do with the plow, I didnt even know you could put a plow on a half ton, but im just a southern boy and we dont get much snow down here

well first off yes every things pais for exept the new truck i just got this year witch i post some pics up soon, second im now up to 52 accounts and 4 of the are big apparntment buildings.The ford was great plowing suprisenly. i wish i never sold it but just keept having to many problemes with it. And for the tree every one keeps asking about, that wasint my idea i know the thing looks sick now but thats what the customer wanted she said it was geting to tall and want to top it if it was me i would have just took it down.