Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-27-2012, 08:50 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the input. I'm still waiting for a call back from Intuit, maybe they will iron out all the details for me. I will let you know what they say.
Didn't mean to hijack the thread from the OP, but I appreciate the info.
As others have said, I've used QB since day 1. my accountant appreciates the ease of doing my end of year books. Every day I learn more and more 'shortcuts' and cool little features that save me time and make things easier. Definately takes time to learn, but the help section does a good job and most accountants/ book keepers know their way around enough that a $50.00 or $100 couple hour session will get you familiar enough to the basics to make you comfortable.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:53 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattfromNY View Post
Thanks for the input. I'm still waiting for a call back from Intuit, maybe they will iron out all the details for me. I will let you know what they say.
Didn't mean to hijack the thread from the OP, but I appreciate the info.
As others have said, I've used QB since day 1. my accountant appreciates the ease of doing my end of year books. Every day I learn more and more 'shortcuts' and cool little features that save me time and make things easier. Definately takes time to learn, but the help section does a good job and most accountants/ book keepers know their way around enough that a $50.00 or $100 couple hour session will get you familiar enough to the basics to make you comfortable.
You may want to call again. Ive never had to leave a message and wait for a call back. There has always been someone there to help me. Sounds like your call may of gotten lost somewhere.

You werent hijacking it at all. Making a business easier to run is why I got QB and I, like you, are always looking for a way to make things run smoother.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:13 AM
LawnSite Member

I use QB online and just signed up for CC processing with them as well. The plan is to store my clients cc info and once a week I will charge everyones card. Im done extending credit to ppl without money!
2010 Toro Grandstand 52/24
2005 Dixie chopper SE 44/27
2009 Kubota BX 25
FS 90r (2)
BR 380
BR 600
HS 45
MS 290

www.EcoLawnOhio.com

Pics: http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=353845