Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-28-2012, 11:29 AM
LawnSite Member

Looking to turn my P/T business into F/T Business

Hey guys I wanted to try to turn my nights and weekend Irrigation business into a FT business but don't really have enough clientele to do so. I was wondering if I could get a little help with networking and maybe some other business suggestions. Also, I have an opportunity to take over my father in laws business now i have done this before in the past and it didn't work out. long story short i made him tons of money, i was told he was going to give the business to me in two years, long story short 6 years went by and we were at each others throat so i left He will not actually put the transfer on paper but says he will step back and let me do what I want. I downloaded Sean's packet and ready to start fresh. he went from a construction crew and a lawn crew 6 days a week to just a lawn crew 3.5 to 4 days a week after i left. Clientele is also 65+ and mostly have been his customer for 30 years. no really younger generation. I'm 33 with two small children and i don't want to keep bouncing around. I would like to hear everybody opinion. Like Sean says be honest. Thank you for your time

Last edited by tino578; 02-28-2012 at 11:30 AM. Reason: spelling