Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-15-2012, 02:23 PM
LawnSite Member

Hiring, Indianapolis, IN - Hardscape pro

Hey Guys,
We have been in business for 26 years. Stable company. We are looking for a very experienced hardscape pro with experience in the obvious things. Pavers, segment. walls, and concrete work for starters. Experience in full masonry work such as stone veneers, brick and custom funky stuff is a plus. We like to do one of a kind creations as well as all the basic stuff. We are looking for a guy that has been doing it for awhile and possibly even had their own business for awhile but got tired of the headaches of book work and would rather just work in the field and be creative and apply your talent. ICPI certs are ok if you got em, but I won't lose any sleep over it if you don't. If you have been doing it as long as what we are looking for, you will undoubtedly know your stuff. This is my first post on this forum so not sure if I will be able to receive PMs or not. Go to our website and contact us through there if you would like to speak.

Thanks all.

www.greenacreslandscaping.com
Old 02-27-2012, 01:56 PM
LawnSite Member

Bump, still looking.

Old 03-02-2012, 03:04 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Acres Indy View Post
Bump, still looking.
I have a brother inlaw who is looking for work. He is not what you are asking for in detail but he has experience in heavy equipment and concrete work if you can use some one with that. Hard worker. He is so badly wanting to work, he would even take grunt work.

Now on another note, I was looking at your web site do to a post on here I started looking for some one who does patio/deck work. Are all those pix on your site work you that you did? Nice web site by the way. I was thinking of getting something done with my back yard but it is not a typical yard and I don't know what really can be done with it or I should say how it could be done. I have some ideals of what I would like but not sure it could be done. Do you charge to come out and look it over and give us some ideals of what could be done?

I will be straight up honest with you, I'm about a year or so away from doing something with this, but I like to plan ahead with things like this so funding is at right timing. So having some kind of ideal of what ballpark range we are looking at.

I know time is money and I'm not looking to run someone into many hours of estimating but I have to start some where with an ideal of what we can do with this and what kind of cost. I hope this makes some kind of sense to you lol, I'm trying...It's hard to put into words.

I will have to hire someone when I am ready, so I have to start some where.

Are your estimates free or do you charge for them?

Is this something you would be interested in?
Old 03-03-2012, 10:18 AM
LawnSite Member

Hi Jay,

Yes, all the pictures on our site are our own work (the only exception to this is the theme scape page) where we show pictorial examples of different "styles" of potential landscapes. We inserted a few that were not ours on that section to just give a flavor. All the rest on the site are our own work.

As far as your brother in law is concerned, have him go to our site and contact us via the employment link at the top right of the page. We are always keeping an eye out for hard working, dedicated folks.

No, we do not charge for estimates or coming to look at your site. If you have any pictures you have seen of other projects that you like all or parts of, and if you know roughly square footage, I can give you some "loose" estimating numbers. To refine them we would have to take specific site grade elevations and accesability to the site into consideration for creating numbers for you. Since I can't get PM yet, you can leave me a phone number or email address via the contact sheet on our website and I can correspond with you that way.

Have a great weekend

Old 03-22-2012, 02:40 PM
LawnSite Member

We are still looking for an individual for this position. We desperately need to add another hardscape crew to our team. If you have 2-3 years of solid experience in pavers and segmental walls and are a good team leader, we are interested in getting you here. Contact us through the employment tab of our website and we will call you immediately.

Thanks