Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-17-2012, 04:05 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Leary View Post
You can see how some of these threads go downhill quickly. If you do choose a "Total Control", you are welcome to PM. I've installed tons of them, good luck.
Thanks, Being new, I have to wait the 10 day/10 post before I can send out a PM here. Which will give me a little more time to look into some controllers.

As of right now, the Irritrol PC12-INT is on the top of my list. It sounds exactly like what I'm looking for.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:30 PM
LawnSite Member

Finally after having multiple companies come out and every estimate being over $500.00 I bought the Irritrol PC12. Installation was a breeze. Took maybe 30 minutes from opening the box to turning the light off after mounted and installed. Couldn't ask for anything more. The Range is Great. Kept the same location in my basement where the old controller was and On my 1/2 acre I can easily control from anywhere on my property and further out.

The software that came with the unit wouldn't install, so a quick search and I downloaded the latest and greatest, and installed and setup without any issues.

I guess I got lucky, and all my valves work, and only 2 out of the 30 heads I have needed to be replaced.