Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-28-2012, 10:33 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I need a web supervisor for my online presence

I am so sick of all the calls about google. I need a service to keep my online presence clean and clear. Any one know of a service to do this.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:06 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Could you be a bit more descriptive? I'm not following how calls from Google overlaps with "keeping your online presence clean and clear". And I agree that the calls from Google are annoying. As the contact for quite a few sites, I get to deal when them on an exponential level. They're currently so hyper-focused on dominating the local search that they are going hard at calling to up-sell. Funny that they aren't good at ceasing any further calls, but it's the price to pay for a pretty great set of free services that save us all a lot of budget.

(I'm currently working on a web services startup that manages all aspects of web marketing for LCOs, so I'm always interested in hearing what people would find useful.)

Tony
Old 04-28-2012, 02:41 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygreek View Post
Could you be a bit more descriptive? I'm not following how calls from Google overlaps with "keeping your online presence clean and clear". And I agree that the calls from Google are annoying. As the contact for quite a few sites, I get to deal when them on an exponential level. They're currently so hyper-focused on dominating the local search that they are going hard at calling to up-sell. Funny that they aren't good at ceasing any further calls, but it's the price to pay for a pretty great set of free services that save us all a lot of budget.

(I'm currently working on a web services startup that manages all aspects of web marketing for LCOs, so I'm always interested in hearing what people would find useful.)

Tony
The calls from Google always start out saying that we are not on Google yet, but we are. Every time I look for our company on line I find a ton of other sites with the wrong information on them. I clear some up every now and then but there is too much stuff out there.