Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-13-2012, 08:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Try Jobber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobber View Post
Any of you that are looking for business management software for your lawn care (or other Green Industry business), don't forget to check out Jobber! http://www.getjobber.com

There was a post earlier in the thread about us being a good option if you're just doing scheduling, but we do so much more than that, and are constantly adding functionality too.

Jobber provides fully integrated customer relationship management in a searchable form, with multi-property support, tagging, task management and more.

Our work flow system makes it really easy to deal with Quoting and Invoicing, providing automatically generated follow-up reminders, direct-to-customer e-mailing of PDFs, and sensible status tracking.

Job management and scheduling are obviously a top priority as well. Both map and grid based scheduling let you make smart and efficient decisions with all the available information.

A growing list of add-on functionality let you custom tailor the software to your specific needs as well: time tracking, chemical application tracking, QuickBooks integration, web forms, ePayments, and more to come!

Of course it's all hosted in the cloud, so you can access it from any computer or modern web enabled handheld device, including iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile, Blackberry, any tablet and more, and multiple people can access the system all at once, without having to worry about synchronizing anything at the end of the day. Your data is secure, backed up automatically, and you constantly have acces to the latest and greatest features we've been working on.

We pride ourselves on having created software that is easy to use, and doesn't require a lot of time to learn. We're constantly keeping that in mind as we improve on Jobber, and will very shortly be starting work on some user interface improvements that we think you'll like. We will also have some tutorial videos ready by the end of March.

There's no commitment necessary to try it out ó just sign up and have a poke around free for 30 days. If you like I would also be more than happy to personally provide a free online demo to help you get familiar with the software. Just send me an e-mail at sam@getjobber.com to schedule something that works for both of us.

We've put a lot of work into Jobber, and spend a tonne of time listening to our customers. We're growing fast and moving fast, and we really just want to help you to do the same. Give us a try and get in touch with me or with the Help Desk from inside the application if you have any questions.

All of this information is available on the website as well, but it doesn't hurt to put it right in here as well. Jobber costs $29/month. You can add all of your employees to the system for scheduling at that price. If you would like your employees (or just a few key employees) to be able to log into the system as well in order to add and maintain information it's an additional $9/month per employee. Add-Ons are, and always will be, anywhere between Free and $5/month. This pricing allows our customers to custom fit the software to their needs, and ensures that you pay only for the features you need.

All the best to all of you,
Sam Pillar / President & Co-Founder of Jobber
Take a look at Jobber's FREE trial. You WON'T be disappointed. I use it and LOVE it!

Old 03-14-2012, 05:00 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaengineer View Post
Is it a TDS recon data collector?
Posted via Mobile Device
Not sure what you mean?
It is a PSION Teklogix Workabout pro.
Greensboro NC
Old 03-23-2012, 12:18 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Being a long time user of LawnPro i have to say STAY AWAY FROM LAWNPRO4It just has to many bugs and does not work right.
Sent an email, no response yet.

Anyone know how to move LP3 from 1 laptop to a new laptop?

It's the only job i know,
Where i can walk in circles and talk to myself
And no one thinks i'm crazy.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:33 AM
LawnSite Member

I'm using the Lawn Pro 4 software for my lawn care business and having an extremely hard time using it. I'd love to be able to access the software from my work sites, but it will not let me create a MASTER to access. It tells me every time I try to use the replication settings it tells me "The current database is not a master. Replication settings do not apply" and I have to go back to my office and synchronize there. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated