Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-09-2012, 11:18 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Working with another LCO

How do network or connect with other LCO's in your area to work together with jobs. Do many people do this?

I get between 3-5 jobs each week that I can't take. Either they are too far away from other jobs to make it worth my while, or they want a specific day and I am full or they want it done that day and I am full ect ect.

I would love to pass these jobs along to good guys that would in turn do the same for me. I have no clue how too hook up with guys like this though, the network forum is a ghost town. I have thought about maybe stopping a random guy going down the road but that's not really my style. My other thought has been emailing one or two others that I see their advertisements.

In a perfect world I would find 1 or 2 guys on the different sides of town that I could send people too and when they got calls from my side of town they'd hook me up.

Whats worked for you?
Old 05-09-2012, 02:37 PM
LawnSite Member

A buddy of mine is in the Buisness and we help each other out all of the time. We work primarily on different sides of town with some of our yards sharing neighborhoods. If I get a call that is out of my area I just forward it to him or vice versa.

It works out very nicely.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-09-2012, 03:20 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

That's basically the kind of gig I am looking, the problem is I can't find someone to save my life. I honestly can't believe the amount of work I get that I could pass to someone but I have nobody to refer to......
Old 05-09-2012, 03:38 PM
LawnSite Member

I kinda of lucked into it, but like I said if you can find one it is very beneficial.