Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-30-2012, 02:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I might stay away feom that 32briggs. Friend of mine has had nothing but problems with his. Beltz is good tho.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-15-2012, 08:34 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking for someone in the cincy area to refer customers to that are not in my service area in exchange for the same coming my way. Send me a pm
Old 05-05-2012, 10:28 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Well, I have not been on here since March 24. Been crazy busy here. Looks like all of you have been too, since the last time this thread had a post in it was April 15.

Been cutting like a mad man, mulching like a fool and have a another mulch job to do next week. Plus the hedge trimming is starting to ramp up now too.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:25 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpp View Post
Well, I have not been on here since March 24. Been crazy busy here. Looks like all of you have been too, since the last time this thread had a post in it was April 15.

Been cutting like a mad man, mulching like a fool and have a another mulch job to do next week. Plus the hedge trimming is starting to ramp up now too.
You said it, JP! Same story here. That and dealing with spring bugs in the one mower. At least there's some cash flow again.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-13-2012, 10:13 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwby_ram View Post
You said it, JP! Same story here. That and dealing with spring bugs in the one mower. At least there's some cash flow again.
Posted via Mobile Device
Cash flow is always nice. Last week was just insane on the amount of growth on these freaking yards around here. This week should be a little cooler so I hope it slows the growth down.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:14 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Ok, I need some recommedations for power washing companies here in Columbus. My neighbor needs to get her Mom's house done. She want a couple of estimates. Any help would be appreciated.

Posting on Plowsite too. :P

Thanks,

JP
Old 05-13-2012, 11:45 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpp View Post
Cash flow is always nice. Last week was just insane on the amount of growth on these freaking yards around here. This week should be a little cooler so I hope it slows the growth down.
Yeah, that was some crazy growth. Some slow down would be good. 80's are a little too warm for early May if you ask me. Can't help you with the powerwashing thing, I can't think of anyone.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-14-2012, 01:54 PM
Banned

I do powerwashing. but I'm in Cincy. We'll she pay for my gas and let me stay the night at her place? I'm a nice guy! I swear!

The grass has been growing ridiculously fast here. I had to cut one clients backyard 7 times because I made the mistake of trying to cut it when it was too wet. Rookie mistake? No. I've been doing this for almost a decade. Been double cutting a bunch too....Can't wait til July when I'm moaning that it's not growing at all.

Oh, and for the love of god....please let it snow this coming winter. I like to eat.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:57 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmith View Post
I do powerwashing. but I'm in Cincy. We'll she pay for my gas and let me stay the night at her place? I'm a nice guy! I swear!

The grass has been growing ridiculously fast here. I had to cut one clients backyard 7 times because I made the mistake of trying to cut it when it was too wet. Rookie mistake? No. I've been doing this for almost a decade. Been double cutting a bunch too....Can't wait til July when I'm moaning that it's not growing at all.

Oh, and for the love of god....please let it snow this coming winter. I like to eat.
Yea and I like snow days! First year ever without a day off or even a delay!
Old 05-14-2012, 08:46 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwby_ram View Post
Yeah, that was some crazy growth. Some slow down would be good. 80's are a little too warm for early May if you ask me. Can't help you with the powerwashing thing, I can't think of anyone.
Posted via Mobile Device
thanks anyway. Today's route was not to bad. Only double cut a couple.