Go Back   LawnSite.comô - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Gravely
User Name
Password
Home Gravely.com Parts Find a Dealer About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2012, 07:34 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Fleet Program

How does the fleet program work? If I buy $12k worth of equipment do I get 20% off?
Old 03-15-2012, 04:11 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMLC View Post
How does the fleet program work? If I buy $12k worth of equipment do I get 20% off?
Yes, 20% off of MSRP. More details below:

www.gravely.com/pages/fleetsavings/index.html
Old 03-18-2012, 12:43 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

How does the loaner program work?
Old 03-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmower View Post
How does the loaner program work?
Here's a flyer that explains it:

Gravely Assurance Program (GAP)
Old 03-19-2012, 12:21 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravely Commercial View Post
Here's a flyer that explains it:

Gravely Assurance Program (GAP)
So it's up to the dealer the way it looks.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:31 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I am about to buy a 460 with 31hp kawi. I just looked at the fleet page and it now says if you purchase 10K on a single invoice you get 15% off? Has it changed from the 12K to get 20% off? If it is now 10K to get 15% that is fine with me because the mower is $10,999 so I will get 15% off.
2004 Gravely 34Z
1998 Lazer Z HP 48 (old faithful)
Old 05-29-2012, 05:39 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStreetCamaro View Post
I am about to buy a 460 with 31hp kawi. I just looked at the fleet page and it now says if you purchase 10K on a single invoice you get 15% off? Has it changed from the 12K to get 20% off? If it is now 10K to get 15% that is fine with me because the mower is $10,999 so I will get 15% off.
We're glad you enjoyed your Pro-Turn 400 demo. In response to your Fleet Program question, you are correct that you purchase $12,500 MSRP to get 20% off ($10,000 after the discount). We revised the website to clarify the details of the program - http://www.gravely.com/pages/fleetsavings/index.html.

Thanks.
Old 05-29-2012, 08:12 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravely Commercial View Post
We're glad you enjoyed your Pro-Turn 400 demo. In response to your Fleet Program question, you are correct that you purchase $12,500 MSRP to get 20% off ($10,000 after the discount). We revised the website to clarify the details of the program - http://www.gravely.com/pages/fleetsavings/index.html.

Thanks.

Woooooo hold on a minute here. What you just did is messed up in my opinion. Just a couple hours ago it said spend $10,000 and get 15% off. The 460 I WANTED to buy is $10,999. So with 15% off it would have put me at $9349.15 which is perfect for me and put me in the price range I was looking for.

Now you go and revise the site after I ask about it so that I have to some how add another $1,500 to the purchase in order to get 20% off which only brings me back down to $10,000 even. I think that is a really messed up thing to do and is a form of false advertising.

Now I may not purchase the mower to be honest out of sheer principle. It is a shame because we have been running Gravely for years. We currently have a 160Z, 34Z and 36 walkbehind. I don't know how you will respond to this or if you will delete it but as soon as I post this I am taking screen shots for future reference. I am really at a loss for words here. I just can not believe you went and changed the site after I asked that question.

2004 Gravely 34Z

Last edited by ProStreetCamaro; 05-29-2012 at 08:18 PM..
Old 05-29-2012, 09:10 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

What is the msrp on the 14hp push blower and also msrp on the rear bagger? I am pissed to say the least but I guess its not the end of the world. Problem is trying to get the price back up to 12,500 and we could use a push blower for fall cleanups. Also would something "ariens" branded apply? Like a snow blower since in the grand scheme of things it is the same company?
2004 Gravely 34Z

Last edited by ProStreetCamaro; 05-29-2012 at 09:16 PM..
Old 05-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStreetCamaro View Post
Woooooo hold on a minute here. What you just did is messed up in my opinion. Just a couple hours ago it said spend $10,000 and get 15% off. The 460 I WANTED to buy is $10,999. So with 15% off it would have put me at $9349.15 which is perfect for me and put me in the price range I was looking for.

Now you go and revise the site after I ask about it so that I have to some how add another $1,500 to the purchase in order to get 20% off which only brings me back down to $10,000 even. I think that is a really messed up thing to do and is a form of false advertising.

Now I may not purchase the mower to be honest out of sheer principle. It is a shame because we have been running Gravely for years. We currently have a 160Z, 34Z and 36 walkbehind. I don't know how you will respond to this or if you will delete it but as soon as I post this I am taking screen shots for future reference. I am really at a loss for words here. I just can not believe you went and changed the site after I asked that question.

Our Fleet Program hasnít changed from the 1st version flyer to the 2nd version flyer on our website. We agree that the 1st version (http://www.gravely.com/_vti_history/...ngs/index.html) wasnít clear for the reasons you point out, so we tried to clarify this in the 2nd version (http://www.gravely.com/pages/fleetsavings/index.html). Our Fleet Program states that the customer must purchase a minimum $10,000 (after the discount) or $12,500 MSRP (before the discount) of Gravely branded products on a single invoice from the dealer.

We apologize about the confusion, but we made the changes to the flyer as there were several people asking for clarification. Please contact your Gravely dealer for further clarification on the program details.

Thanks, and let us know if you have any other questions.