Go Back   LawnSite.comô - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Gravely
User Name
Password
Home Gravely.com Parts Find a Dealer About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2012, 10:17 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravely Commercial View Post
Our Fleet Program hasnít changed from the 1st version flyer to the 2nd version flyer on our website. We agree that the 1st version (http://www.gravely.com/_vti_history/...ngs/index.html) wasnít clear for the reasons you point out, so we tried to clarify this in the 2nd version (http://www.gravely.com/pages/fleetsavings/index.html). Our Fleet Program states that the customer must purchase a minimum $10,000 (after the discount) or $12,500 MSRP (before the discount) of Gravely branded products on a single invoice from the dealer.

We apologize about the confusion, but we made the changes to the flyer as there were several people asking for clarification. Please contact your Gravely dealer for further clarification on the program details.

Thanks, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Ok I gotcha. Some how it must have still been cached in my browser history so when I went and looked yesterday it still showed the old web page. All the financing went through and I am picking up the 460 and 14hp push blower tomorrow.
2004 Gravely 34Z
1998 Lazer Z HP 48 (old faithful)
Old 05-31-2012, 07:12 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

The money shot

2004 Gravely 34Z
Old 05-31-2012, 08:06 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet! Welcome to the 400 club! Did I read a thread where you said the G6 Gator blades were not great on a X Factor deck? I'm looking to purchase a second set of blades and wonder if there is a preferable blade to the oem.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:13 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmower View Post
Sweet! Welcome to the 400 club! Did I read a thread where you said the G6 Gator blades were not great on a X Factor deck? I'm looking to purchase a second set of blades and wonder if there is a preferable blade to the oem.

Honestly the oem "design" blades work the best for me. The G6 blades do work well but they don't create quite as much vacuum which tends to leave a few stragglers in lawns that are not real thick and lush. I but stens high lift blades and they are almost a carbon copy of the oem blades. Ariens owns stens so it makes sense. They however are not marbane and they do dull a little faster than the oem blades. I pay something like $56 shipped for 2 full sets.
2004 Gravely 34Z