Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #91  
Old 06-06-2012, 08:16 PM
93Chevy's Avatar
93Chevy 93Chevy is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 32,894
Looking good man. How do you like the Exmark 21?
__________________
"Please report all incidents of vomitus and fecal contamination to management immediately"

Pittsburgh/Western PA Landscapers Networking Thread

For Sale Chevy truck parts
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 06-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Dodge91's Avatar
Dodge91 Dodge91 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Chevy View Post
Looking good man. How do you like the Exmark 21?
Thanks bro. The little exmark is a beast, I love it. No more double cutting and the 1 gallon fuel tank is awesome to not have to fill it up every yard
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 06-08-2012, 12:34 AM
zak406 zak406 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: irwin pa
Posts: 1,512
Got the same exmark, runs great. How has your season been so far? How do you like the dodge?
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 06-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Dodge91's Avatar
Dodge91 Dodge91 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak406 View Post
Got the same exmark, runs great. How has your season been so far? How do you like the dodge?
Dodge has been a great truck for me I will definitely be buying more dodge trucks. Season has been good cant complain. You?
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 06-08-2012, 10:31 PM
zak406 zak406 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: irwin pa
Posts: 1,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge91 View Post
Dodge has been a great truck for me I will definitely be buying more dodge trucks. Season has been good cant complain. You?
Posted via Mobile Device
Thats good to hear. My brother just bought an 04 dodge 2500 a couple days of go. What year is yours?? As for my season, it started out great in january when I changed the name of the company to StewartScapes. I wanted more of a name to encompany my families name. As for the next few months I found out in febuary, that I needed to have surgery on my hip. I had been having pain the last few years from playing hockey. I was told possibly, I would be unable to ever play again if I didnt have it taken care of (im still playing in college). However the season has slowly come around, im slowly starting to work again. However the majority of my work is being done by helpers. The pays not as good but it keeps money coming in and the business running...
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 06-08-2012, 11:05 PM
APLUS LAWN CARE's Avatar
APLUS LAWN CARE APLUS LAWN CARE is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Missouri
Posts: 576
Everything looks top notch. I really like your truck.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 06-09-2012, 12:36 AM
Dodge91's Avatar
Dodge91 Dodge91 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak406 View Post
Thats good to hear. My brother just bought an 04 dodge 2500 a couple days of go. What year is yours?? As for my season, it started out great in january when I changed the name of the company to StewartScapes. I wanted more of a name to encompany my families name. As for the next few months I found out in febuary, that I needed to have surgery on my hip. I had been having pain the last few years from playing hockey. I was told possibly, I would be unable to ever play again if I didnt have it taken care of (im still playing in college). However the season has slowly come around, im slowly starting to work again. However the majority of my work is being done by helpers. The pays not as good but it keeps money coming in and the business running...
Mine is a 05. Glad to hear everything is coming around for you still being able to play and get back into working. I played hockey since I was a little kid to high school and played inline when I went to ccac. Kind of got out of it when everyone in their mother loves hockey so much since the pens won the cup in 09 lol
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 06-09-2012, 12:37 AM
Dodge91's Avatar
Dodge91 Dodge91 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by APLUS LAWN CARE View Post
Everything looks top notch. I really like your truck.
Thanks man
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 06-09-2012, 12:43 AM
zak406 zak406 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: irwin pa
Posts: 1,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge91 View Post
Mine is a 05. Glad to hear everything is coming around for you still being able to play and get back into working. I played hockey since I was a little kid to high school and played inline when I went to ccac. Kind of got out of it when everyone in their mother loves hockey so much since the pens won the cup in 09 lol
Its true, in the past I would go to mellon arena and buy a ticket for 20 bucks. Now I go once a year because the tickets are 150+. I love it to much to quit. Its been my life since I was 7. So when they told me if i let my hip get worse and Id never be able to play any hockey again, I knew it was time to get it taken care of. You only get so many years to play competitive. I have used all those years up except 1 year of juniors so far. I plan on using the rest of the years up, there is no reason to waste. Were did you play at btw???

Did you buy your truck new?
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 06-09-2012, 12:56 AM
Dodge91's Avatar
Dodge91 Dodge91 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak406 View Post
Its true, in the past I would go to mellon arena and buy a ticket for 20 bucks. Now I go once a year because the tickets are 150+. I love it to much to quit. Its been my life since I was 7. So when they told me if i let my hip get worse and Id never be able to play any hockey again, I knew it was time to get it taken care of. You only get so many years to play competitive. I have used all those years up except 1 year of juniors so far. I plan on using the rest of the years up, there is no reason to waste. Were did you play at btw???

Did you buy your truck new?
No I bought my truck used 3 years ago. I played for a bunch of teams as a kid ice and inline but Baldwin in high school
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
22 inch stripes , mulch , my truck , stander

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:19 PM.

Page generated in 0.08027 seconds with 10 queries