Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 06-06-2012, 08:16 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Looking good man. How do you like the Exmark 21?

Pittsburgh/Western PA Landscapers Networking Thread

For Sale Chevy truck parts
Old 06-06-2012, 10:55 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Chevy View Post
Looking good man. How do you like the Exmark 21?
Thanks bro. The little exmark is a beast, I love it. No more double cutting and the 1 gallon fuel tank is awesome to not have to fill it up every yard
Old 06-08-2012, 12:34 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Got the same exmark, runs great. How has your season been so far? How do you like the dodge?
Old 06-08-2012, 08:19 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zak406 View Post
Got the same exmark, runs great. How has your season been so far? How do you like the dodge?
Dodge has been a great truck for me I will definitely be buying more dodge trucks. Season has been good cant complain. You?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-08-2012, 10:31 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge91 View Post
Dodge has been a great truck for me I will definitely be buying more dodge trucks. Season has been good cant complain. You?
Posted via Mobile Device
Thats good to hear. My brother just bought an 04 dodge 2500 a couple days of go. What year is yours?? As for my season, it started out great in january when I changed the name of the company to StewartScapes. I wanted more of a name to encompany my families name. As for the next few months I found out in febuary, that I needed to have surgery on my hip. I had been having pain the last few years from playing hockey. I was told possibly, I would be unable to ever play again if I didnt have it taken care of (im still playing in college). However the season has slowly come around, im slowly starting to work again. However the majority of my work is being done by helpers. The pays not as good but it keeps money coming in and the business running...
Old 06-08-2012, 11:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Everything looks top notch. I really like your truck.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:36 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Thats good to hear. My brother just bought an 04 dodge 2500 a couple days of go. What year is yours?? As for my season, it started out great in january when I changed the name of the company to StewartScapes. I wanted more of a name to encompany my families name. As for the next few months I found out in febuary, that I needed to have surgery on my hip. I had been having pain the last few years from playing hockey. I was told possibly, I would be unable to ever play again if I didnt have it taken care of (im still playing in college). However the season has slowly come around, im slowly starting to work again. However the majority of my work is being done by helpers. The pays not as good but it keeps money coming in and the business running...
Mine is a 05. Glad to hear everything is coming around for you still being able to play and get back into working. I played hockey since I was a little kid to high school and played inline when I went to ccac. Kind of got out of it when everyone in their mother loves hockey so much since the pens won the cup in 09 lol
Old 06-09-2012, 12:37 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by APLUS LAWN CARE View Post
Everything looks top notch. I really like your truck.
Thanks man
Old 06-09-2012, 12:43 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge91 View Post
Mine is a 05. Glad to hear everything is coming around for you still being able to play and get back into working. I played hockey since I was a little kid to high school and played inline when I went to ccac. Kind of got out of it when everyone in their mother loves hockey so much since the pens won the cup in 09 lol
Its true, in the past I would go to mellon arena and buy a ticket for 20 bucks. Now I go once a year because the tickets are 150+. I love it to much to quit. Its been my life since I was 7. So when they told me if i let my hip get worse and Id never be able to play any hockey again, I knew it was time to get it taken care of. You only get so many years to play competitive. I have used all those years up except 1 year of juniors so far. I plan on using the rest of the years up, there is no reason to waste. Were did you play at btw???

Did you buy your truck new?
Old 06-09-2012, 12:56 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Its true, in the past I would go to mellon arena and buy a ticket for 20 bucks. Now I go once a year because the tickets are 150+. I love it to much to quit. Its been my life since I was 7. So when they told me if i let my hip get worse and Id never be able to play any hockey again, I knew it was time to get it taken care of. You only get so many years to play competitive. I have used all those years up except 1 year of juniors so far. I plan on using the rest of the years up, there is no reason to waste. Were did you play at btw???

Did you buy your truck new?
No I bought my truck used 3 years ago. I played for a bunch of teams as a kid ice and inline but Baldwin in high school

Tags
22 inch stripes , mulch , my truck , stander