Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 06-25-2012, 07:54 PM
LawnSite Member

WTB mower seat, exmark, dixie or scag

I am looking for a seat in usable condition. The padding on mine stinks and it has no armrests. I have watched some new exmark seats go on ebay for 120-200. A dixie GeeRide or a scag seat would also work. Let me know what you have and what you would want shipped to indianapolis 46239 (Or meet up in indy). I have a permagreen carrier posted in the marketplace I would take a mower seat as part trade.

Z
Old 06-26-2012, 01:42 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I have an older Exmark Lazer HP seat with armrests. I'll get pics tomorrow. I believe its in good condition with no rips or tears. Its on a mower that the engine blew up and we still haven't done anything with it for over a year, so I think I'll just part it out.

Its still not as comfortable as the seat on my Scag Turf Tiger.... that's a la-z-boy.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:51 PM
LawnSite Member

exmark seat

I have an exmark suspension seat with the full suspension, not just the aftermarket bolt under your existing seat kind. I have the delux suspension seat. It is in good shape. Not all torn up. I would have to look again, but there may be 1 small tear. It came from my 2008 Full size Lazer Z. I am 10 mins East of Richmond, Indiana. I am thinking round 200. It will definately save your back, compared to a regular seat.