Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-13-2012, 06:16 PM
dahammer dahammer is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by piston slapper View Post
Before you start blaming everything on the EPA,,,you need to step back and look at the big picture...hit the mute button and just look at what has resulted from these stringent regulations...

There is a whole lot of "Cahootzin" goin' on.....
The only ones complaining are the tech guys that design and have to make these things work...The OEM's are laughing all the way to the bank...They are selling more parts and engines than they have in years...Alot of parts are being replaced because few people know how to diagnose these new monstrocities...relegating good techs to mere parts changers..The OP in this thread is ready to replace his engines ( Which probably have simple problems) because nobody seems to know how to fix them...

Its "Good Cop..Bad Cop" economics..The OEM's are raking in the money and everyone is blaming the EPA....Pretty Neat Deal...HuH..
Just so we're clear, you are saying that it's the OEMs that are the driving force behind the EPA's regulations all in the name of more profits? That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, but at the end of the day it is still a result of more stringent emissions regulations.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-13-2012, 08:06 PM
piston slapper's Avatar
piston slapper piston slapper is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa Fl
Posts: 4,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahammer View Post
Just so we're clear, you are saying that it's the OEMs that are the driving force behind the EPA's regulations all in the name of more profits? That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, but at the end of the day it is still a result of more stringent emissions regulations.
I didn't say that...I said they were in CAHOOTS together...a mutually beneficial relationship...
Just trying to make you think for yourself...nothing is as it seems...and everything is meant to appear as it seems...no law or regulation was ever enacted that didn't financially improve someones position..

If I told you a quarter of what I KNOW...you would probably have some real issues with simple things like reading a newspaper...or opening the curtains...
This is not the forum to persue these issues...The only advice I will offer you is to follow the money....it'll lead you to the truth everytime.....
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-13-2012, 10:23 PM
dahammer dahammer is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by piston slapper View Post
I didn't say that...I said they were in CAHOOTS together...a mutually beneficial relationship...
Just trying to make you think for yourself...nothing is as it seems...and everything is meant to appear as it seems...no law or regulation was ever enacted that didn't financially improve someones position..

If I told you a quarter of what I KNOW...you would probably have some real issues with simple things like reading a newspaper...or opening the curtains...
This is not the forum to persue these issues...The only advice I will offer you is to follow the money....it'll lead you to the truth everytime.....
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh, I agree with that 100%. That is one of things that is rotting this country. It's all about the money. Anyway, we're going off course here and for that I apologize to the OP.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-14-2012, 08:47 AM
piston slapper's Avatar
piston slapper piston slapper is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa Fl
Posts: 4,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahammer View Post
Oh, I agree with that 100%. That is one of things that is rotting this country. It's all about the money. Anyway, we're going off course here and for that I apologize to the OP.
The economies of every country on the planet are intertwined with the US....
There are no surprises in the economic outcomes of conflicts...oil prices..or the stockmarket...it may sway a little side to side...just to make for good drama..but the outcomes are predetermined and methodically planned years in advance..
Enjoy the ride.....
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 AM.

Page generated in 0.05756 seconds with 9 queries