Register free!
Search

Click for Weather
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 04:38 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

We are right back to the difference, between educate and indoctrinate... there is nothing confusing or difficult to figure out about the basic understanding of the gene pool and how it carries information from one generation to the next... unless it changes along the way...
The foundational issues have not changed and some people won't admit that so they indoctrinate themselves into one silly theory after another,,, even when it goes contrary to what is seen to be reality...

Nothing I've said was that complicated and nothing I've said was in error... I haven't even provoked the discussion above high school biology level, yet a high priest of indoctination requires a phd of indoctination to even address the simplest of foundational issues...
Old 07-16-2012, 04:44 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallaxe View Post
Nothing I've said was that complicated and nothing I've said was in error...
If you believe that you are a bigger fool than I thought. Even a simple review of how taxonomic classifications take place will reveal your ignorance, let alone the inaccuracies of your statements on genetics.

Here is a simple idea you should be able to wrap your head around. Before you attempt to school someone, school yourself.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:45 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

and identifying the meaning of each gene, the meaning of combinations of genes being switched on or off, and the meaning of the whys and wherefores of those genes being switched on or off...

do you remember grade school and the meaning of the word and, the second part of the sentence goes with the first part of the sentence in order to keep everything in context...

so therefore I did not simply state that we haven't mapped a genome, but rather in a complex sentence I stated what we have mapped is still a mystery as to how it has meaning to the reality of life... one that would be fun to follow as the story unfolds...
Old 07-16-2012, 04:49 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallaxe View Post
and identifying the meaning of each gene, the meaning of combinations of genes being switched on or off, and the meaning of the whys and wherefores of those genes being switched on or off...

do you remember grade school and the meaning of the word and, the second part of the sentence goes with the first part of the sentence in order to keep everything in context...

so therefore I did not simply state that we haven't mapped a genome, but rather in a complex sentence I stated what we have mapped is still a mystery as to how it has meaning to the reality of life... one that would be fun to follow as the story unfolds...
Yea, OK dude ..... Nothing worse than someone who cannot even recognize their own ignorance. What a ridiculous waste of time
Old 07-16-2012, 04:53 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duekster View Post
Small, you are trying to frame this discussion to agree with a statement before it can go forward.

For the purspose of this discussion, it would be 'correct' to say that the DNA, that makes up the POA, gives it the variability to live in the Temperate Zone of planet Earth...
B4 anything more can be sensibly revealed, there MUST be agreement with the highlighted statement...

I think you will have to accept that as a no, we can not agree.
so then poa exists beyond the genetic make-up... cool... now you now why that particular qestion was important...
Old 07-16-2012, 04:55 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
Yea, OK dude ..... Nothing worse than someone who cannot even recognize their own ignorance. What a ridiculous waste of time
thanks for your valuable insight to the topic at hand...
Old 07-16-2012, 06:59 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I feel dirty somehow for even trying to follow this thread much less participate in it.

Can we close this one.
Closed Thread