Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-14-2012, 08:31 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bare31 View Post
Well I just got home with the new Cheetah. 32 hp vanguard. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great opinions.
Posted via Mobile Device
This is great, please let us know all the intricate details concerning your thoughts about the mower as well as the 32 Vanguard, I feel you will be extremely pleased.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:17 PM
LawnSite Member

Will do. Thanks again.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-17-2012, 11:14 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like i'm a little late here, but i would have said cheetah....awesome machine, more comfortable, they hold 15 gallons of gas, and have the suspension, also better on hills then a tt, i actually just upgraded from a 48" tiger cub i bought brand new in 2005 to the cheetah which i ordered about a month ago with a 34hp air cooled kohler motor, and 61" deck and i love it, my regret is not ordering it with a 72" deck....
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-28-2013, 11:03 PM
LawnSite Member

Update

Well guys I haven't been on here in quite a while and thought I would let you fellows know how my machine was doing. I have had it a year now and I have to say that it is one hell of a machine. Everybody knows how fast these machines are but it has really cut my mowing time down a lot. I still have my 48" tiger cub that my son runs now and I have a property that I mow that used to take me 6-7 hours to mow, but I can mow it now in 4 1/2 hours. It's true you can't mow in high but getting around the property is a lot faster. We drive the mowers from my house to the property so I can't use high there either or I run off and leave my son. We mowed the property together Friday and it took 3 hours. Not bad for a 9 year old! I have had a few issues along the way: I HATE how the blades get SUPER tight and have to be taken off from the bottom. There is a little wire that hooks to the starter that has broken twice, but it's a simple fix. Two of the spindles went out and they replaced all three for me, but I think that was a freak thing. I have to take it in to the shop in the morning because it's not running right, idling rough, flooding out if you kill it when it's hot and then crank it after a few minutes, and the governor is not kicking in when you go thru thick stuff. I kind of think the valves need to be adjusted but it's under warranty so I'll let the dealer check it out. I do like this machine and would probably buy it again given the chance.
Old 07-28-2013, 11:41 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Glad to hear you're pleased overall. Thanks for the update too.